Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas disaster stories

Options
  • 03-10-2012 10:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

anyone have any stories that ruined their christmas i have none my self but interested in what anyone else has experienced

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

anyone have any stories that ruined their christmas i have none my self but interested in what anyone else has experienced

the tsunami????

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭MeIsGod

I remember be woken up at about 3/4 am christmas eve and being told by my folks they had lost my presents (i was about 11/12 it was a couple of games for the megadrive) - so when i got up the next day id nothing.
    Got them about a week later my mam had left them in the local shop luckily someone had handed them in.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

No a disaster, but caused hassle at the time, caught the cat eating the turkey.

Only myself and the mother knew about it, the rest were oblivious to the fact as they tucked into the turkey the next day. ( we kinda just cut around where the cat had eaten )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭dazberry

MeIsGod wrote: »
    I remember be woken up at about 3/4 am christmas eve and being told by my folks they had lost my presents (i was about 11/12 it was a couple of games for the megadrive) - so when i got up the next day id nothing.
    Got them about a week later my mam had left them in the local shop luckily someone had handed them in.

No colour code card in my legit copy of Jet Set Willy for my Spectrum. I just remember bursting to play it and no one giving a sh1t that the card was missing. Had to wait a few days to call around to a friends house with some paper and colouring pencils and copy theirs...

We moved house on the 23rd of December one year, and our christmas tree was surrounded by brown cardbox moving boxes and our cooker wasn't wired up. Funny enough that was a good christmas.

D.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

This thread isn't really in the spirit of the forum, please read the charter
    All Anti Christmas Thread's or Post's will be deleted in the nicest possible way.

Closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement