Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sneezing( The Good, the bad & the ugly)

• 03-10-2012 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le1gdC9_VecSince a lot of people I know seem to have the flu lately I've noticed different methods of sneezing. I get gentle itch below the bridge of nose that builds until an achoo arrives with great satisfaction:P. The funniest to me is when people get a great big work up only to hold their nose and go tu Just wondering how you sneeze

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

How do I sneeze?.........Slimeresque.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

I hate when I sneeze and a accidental fart rapes the arse off me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

as long a sneeze doesnt turn into a snart or a shart your grand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I always get a massive fright if people sneeze to loudly :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Sneezing while driving is like dying for about 2 seconds.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Sneezing while driving is like dying for about 2 seconds.
    You should always pull in if you find yourself going to sneeze, it's like having a blackout at the wheel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Diseased! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Sneeze = 1/8 orgasm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

SunDog wrote: »
    Since a lot of people I know seem to have the flu lately I've noticed different methods of sneezing.

HA! "The flu"

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭DwightSchrute1

Nothing worse then trying to sneeze quietly and feeling like you have broken a few ribs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

I left a blob on my laptop screen earlier - was a totally unexpected sneeze, despite the fact that I've been dosed for nearly 2 weeks :(

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

I like to have a snooty wee gazunk 'round the back of me nans curtains

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

I do them really quick. They come out of nowhere, always quiet ones.
    But I do loads at a time, sometimes even double figures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

I hate it when I sneeze on my motorbike.

The snots run down the inside of the visor, like a green mucus waterfall mm's from my face.

I'm only over an 8 week bout.
    I do enjoy sneezing but i always cover my face when i do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,298 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Watching telly with my cousin when we were about 8 or 9, he stood up and then sneezed and farted at pretty much the same time. I don't know if the sneeze and fart created some sort of vacuum within his body or something, but he then fainted and fell back onto the couch. Still one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

mauzo wrote: »
    I do them really quick. They come out of nowhere, always quiet ones.
    But I do loads at a time, sometimes even double figures.

My record is 16 in a row.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

Penn wrote: »
    Watching telly with my cousin when we were about 8 or 9, he stood up and then sneezed and farted at pretty much the same time. I don't know if the sneeze and fart created some sort of vacuum within his body or something, but he then fainted and fell back onto the couch. Still one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Something very similar happened a mate of mine when we were teenagers, except he didn't faint.

But the button shot off his combats and across the room, from the pressure on his waistband, I guess.

It was exceptionally funny. Krusty the Klown couldn't have pulled that one off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

You should hold your arm over your face and sneeze into your elbow to reduce the spread of flu. I don't get why people look up at a light to try get a sneeze out when they feel one coming on:confused:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

I always look into a light to sneeze, I dunno why.

My nephew sneezed before and turned to his mother and said I just did a sneeze into my knickeys. He sneezed and peed himself a bit.
    I thought it was hilarious!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭SunDog

Karona wrote: »
    I always look into a light to sneeze, I dunno why.

My nephew sneezed before and turned to his mother and said I just did a sneeze into my knickeys. He sneezed and peed himself a bit.
    I thought it was hilarious!
    demakinz wrote: »
    You should hold your arm over your face and sneeze into your elbow to reduce the spread of flu. I don't get why people look up at a light to try get a sneeze out when they feel one coming on:confused:.

I do the same. If you're nearly there and the sneeze just doesn't peck it's like getting ''blue balls'', looking at the sun just tickles the eyes, nose whatever to get it out( sun stimulates the iris in turn stimulates the nose in turn.....) aacHOOo :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I love sneezing, it's such a nice feeling. I do a regular aaaaaccchhhooooo!

Advertisement