Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alpinestars Leathers BARGAIN

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Fixed...thanx red.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Bought about 5 lids off fc moto. Great site!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Ive heard mixed reviews about them. Lads ordering stuff only to be told it needs to be ordered in. with no prior mention that it was a non stock item and waiting weeks :/

TBH alot of online retailers do that....not just this site. Saying they have the stuff but its just virtual stock, very annoying all the same as you could be in a hurry for it. And some where else might have it but slighty dearer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

It's expensive gear to keep in stock. Take an arai rx7 helmet at €370. Comes in 6 sizes and 5 colours. If you want 3 of each, that's €33,000 of stock in just one model of one brand. A quick check and they have 19 different models of Arai helmet. Some are probably cheaper, but some might come in 15 different colours. Another quick check and they have 44 different helmet manufacturers there. It's a lot of cash tied up in lids which will have to be sold off cheap when the 2013 versions come out.
    You can argue that their job is to have it in stock, but it's also fairly standard to order stuff like that in.
    Helmets I got off them were always there, quick and cheap shipping as far as I remember, brother buys there too and he had no problem.
    Sent boots back that wouldn't fit and got a refund

Well they should have at least the most popular item in stock....but I think the issue is saying its in stock when its not. Thats what does my head in, but its a good site.

Advertisement