Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Drumcondra to Swords

Options
  • 03-10-2012 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi guys

Does anyone know how long it would take from say, Lower Drumcondra to Swords Business Park in the morning on the Bus?

I start at 9!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

fifty minutes maybe ? less if you get the bus that doesnt go through the airport

• Registered Users Posts: 28 arealhumanbein

snowey07 wrote: »
    fifty minutes maybe ? less if you get the bus that doesnt go through the airport

Thank you!

If I rang Dublin Bus would they be able to put an accurate estimate on it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Get the 33 or the 33B as they don't go to the airport - probably about 30 - 35 minutes as you'll be going opposite the traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 arealhumanbein

Get the 33 or the 33B as they don't go to the airport - probably about 30 - 35 minutes as you'll be going opposite the traffic.

Cheers! That looks like it could work!

Do you know how long it would take from Swords Village/Main street to the Business Park?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭RADIUS

Cheers! That looks like it could work!

Do you know how long it would take from Swords Village/Main street to the Business Park?

Get up to bed you! Your in at 9!

get off the 33 at the end of swords main street (near the castle). Its 10 mins from there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Swords Express (private service) may be an option but I don't know if they stop in Drumcondra. (They may use the DPT).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭RADIUS

Swords Express (private service) may be an option but I don't know if they stop in Drumcondra. (They may use the DPT).

Yeah it goes through the port tunnel from the Point/02.

Advertisement