Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanger T2 general questions

Options
  • 03-10-2012 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hiya

Started using the Kanger t2 on September 14th. I have some general questions.

1. Is there a general maintenance needed on them? I.e should you be cleaning it out even if you're using the same juice constantly.

2. We have 4 Kangers, all of which are leaking now. There are no cracks and they haven't been dropped, bar maybe one which was dropped on a wooden floor. We've had 6 heads to use since we started (between us). We've rinsed them etc. it's obvious some are gone now because a burnt taste. So do you think the leaks are from the heads on the way out? We double check that they are screwed on well all the time too.

3. Non Kanger related: why would a newly filled cartomiser have a burnt taste after only being used one?

4. Loving the RYC4-A and not really interested in looking for something else yet (although that little wingnuts trial pack from e-smokeireland.eu is definitely going in my shopping basket this week). So back to the question. Throat hit and heat is by far our most important thing about vaping. So, what's the best way to achieve this with the Kanger T2, what heads etc. Dont have the budget for a new battery (yet). Lol

5. When charging our Ego T upgrade battery. Would there be anything negative in it being fully charged and it's left plugged in/charging for a period beyond fully charged.

Thanks again.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

On q.2 I heard the kangers can leak if not fully dry following cleaning. Might be worth looking into.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

1. Is there a general maintenance needed on them? I.e should you be cleaning it out even if you're using the same juice constantly.
    Just clean it/wash the wick and dry burn once it tastes bad.
    2. We have 4 Kangers, all of which are leaking now. There are no cracks and they haven't been dropped, bar maybe one which was dropped on a wooden floor. We've had 6 heads to use since we started (between us). We've rinsed them etc. it's obvious some are gone now because a burnt taste. So do you think the leaks are from the heads on the way out? We double check that they are screwed on well all the time too.
    It's possible that the silicone cap isn't fitting on properly, leaving space above the wick, or that a juice you're using has caused hairline cracks (doubt it'd be RY4 though).
    3. Non Kanger related: why would a newly filled cartomiser have a burnt taste after only being used one?
    Not totally soaked to the bottom? Did you fill using the condom method? Besides that, bad cartos?
    Never had that problem if it was a Boge, but did have that problem with the Smoktech Dual Coils. Multiple times, either leaking or burning, and never a good vape.
    4. Loving the RYC4-A and not really interested in looking for something else yet (although that little wingnuts trial pack from e-smokeireland.eu is definitely going in my shopping basket this week). So back to the question. Throat hit and heat is by far our most important thing about vaping. So, what's the best way to achieve this with the Kanger T2, what heads etc. Dont have the budget for a new battery (yet). Lol
    On an eGo, the only way to increase your TH/heat is to go for the 1.8ohm coils/heads, and higher nic content.
    Or - kinda joking, but also not really joking - take a hit with two eGos at once. It'll almost be like a dual-coil vape on a variable voltage device.
    I'm presuming you've tried this. If you haven't then... What the truck?
    Run, get them, vape! So good.
    5. When charging our Ego T upgrade battery. Would there be anything negative in it being fully charged and it's left plugged in/charging for a period beyond fully charged.
    The charger stops charging once the battery says "I'm full"...but batteries fail.
    In saying that, I'm sure we all leave our iPods and phones charging for too long from one day to the next, and I haven't had any form of catastrophic event yet, or known anyone who has, so...
    I wouldn't choose to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Just noticed this thread.

Where are your kangers leaking from? I have three of them filled with liquids of completely different texture (Orange ice pop, Strawberry lemonade, Cigarellos) and none of them have leaked yet? I was actually considering bulk buying them I'm so happy with them, so this really interests me!

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Tucking Fypo

Thanks Grindle. Really helpful info there. Haven't tried the double Vape, but will give it a bash lol.

jamie72 wrote: »
    Just noticed this thread.

Where are your kangers leaking from? I have three of them filled with liquids of completely different texture (Orange ice pop, Strawberry lemonade, Cigarellos) and none of them have leaked yet? I was actually considering bulk buying them I'm so happy with them, so this really interests me!

I'd say it's more a case of user error. :)

Advertisement