Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gary Numan - Dead Men Falling December UK Tour

Options
  • 03-10-2012 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭

I see Gary Numan is touring, so far seven shows have been announced in the UK, Im just wondering if an Irish date might be slotted in too. I would say he would be worth checking out, judging by his recent performance at Bestival.
    http://www.numan.co.uk/news/dead-moon-falling-december-tour-announced/
    I love this reworking of Are Friends Electric.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Numan plays small tours like this fairly regularly. The last one was the Machine Music tour in May/June of this year. This tour included a show at the Button Factory, Dublin. A show his sidekick/keyboard player Ade Fenton described as the best of the tour.

Dublin wont be included on this mini tour given how recent the last show was, but with a new album out early next year "Splinter", and a full world tour planned, Dublin will be in his plans.

Ive seen him live 4 times and his live shows are incredible.

Ive also met him which was a big deal for me, as Ive been a fan since the begining. He is a gent.

If you liked the Bestival version of "Are friends electric"?, your gonna love this...
    http://youtu.be/0_EN1f3iTAw

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

And he's back!!!

Playing the Button Factory again on November 8th as part of the UK tour. Splinter released on October 14th.

Confirmation here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Dang, the Button Factory was seriously cramped last time he played.

tickets still not on sale despite the 9am 10.04.13 onsale date?!?!

This show was originally booked for the 9th Nov, the same night as Depeche Mode. Massive disaster averted!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭bonoman66

poundhound wrote: »
    tickets still not on sale despite the 9am 10.04.13 onsale date?!?!

This show was originally booked for the 9th Nov, the same night as Depeche Mode. Massive disaster averted!

That would have been bad alright.

Got DM tix for Nov 9th - have to see if I can gain brownie points with the missus before I can get the GN tix though ;)

He's a great performer alright - managed to catch him at the BF last year.

• Advertisement

Tix now available on ticketmaster site.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭bonoman66

poundhound wrote: »
    Tix now available on ticketmaster site.

Thanks for the info

Decided I'd get one now..

Sure I have nearly 7 months to work on the Brownie Points :D

Advertisement