Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why Do People Insult Each Other On After Hours?

• 04-10-2012 2:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭

Why do people always insult each other on After Hours? And why do I find it funny?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

And in general make stupid pernickety arguments?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Youssef Chippo

Sindri wrote: »
    And in general make stupid pernickety arguments?
    You had to google "pernickety" didn't you?

You had to google "pernickety" didn't you?

Shut up! :mad: There is a topic. Stick to it. And stop dragging the thread off that topic. Or I will work my way up the Boards ranks, become a mod, ban you, and then ban the other mods and become defacto despot dictator of After Hours and instigate* mandatory nipple clamp Tuesday.

*:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Because KeithM89 is now gone, and we're allowed get away with it now.

YUSS :cool:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

'Cos you're a cúnt!!!!!111!!!!!!*

*Said purely in gest, I assure you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭dermiek

Thinly veiled "I'm a fúcking lunatic" thread.

:pac:

*awaits ban*

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Youssef Chippo

Because KeithM89 is now gone, and we're allowed get away with it now.

YUSS :cool:
    I heard he was kidnapped and made close his Boards account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Think this place is bad ?

Head over The Thunderdome

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=484

dermiek wrote: »
    Thinly veiled "I'm a fúcking lunatic" thread.

:pac:

*awaits ban*
    You're a ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

'Cos you're a cúnt!!!!!111!!!!!!*

*Said purely in gest, I assure you.

I read between the lines and there was no emoticon.

Hateful bastard!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭SunDog

:Dbecause you, "NOT THE MOMMA!"
    nd most other treads are diminished to craniums that react to sarcasm as a genuine belief rather than(After Hours) a surplus of supply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Haven't seen you round these parts for a while sindri, After Hours was actually good for that time!

Another jestful post :)

Rabies wrote: »
    I read between the lines and there was no emoticon.

Hateful bastard!

I read the "gest" and then realized he must be a idiot as he posted on his normal account....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Because they can.......and because you are sick :P

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

It's like a kneejerk reaction. only guy can't actually knee me, so I get jerky on his ass (sic)

So I'm just going to come out and say it. I sucked some cock last Sunday. I can assure you all I didn't like it and have now realized my confusion and curiosity was just that, morbid curiosity, and any homoerotic impulses I may have felt while attending boarding school were due to my overbearing mother and the influence of Backstreet Boys being at the height of their market value. Also anal sex is really painful.

But I have a message for the male users of Boards. I do not feel in any way emasculated or feminized, though I have always admired feminine traits. I must say I feel the opposite of emasculated, I feel masculinized, with absolutely no threat to my sexuality or a single **** about society's view of homosexuality. I have joined the pantheon of men which include Alexander the Great and Achilles, of whom I am both reincarnated anyway. In fact I feel like I'm invincible.

I will accept questions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

So I'm just going to come out and say it. I sucked some cock last Sunday. I can assure you all I didn't like it and have now realized my confusion and curiosity was just that, morbid curiosity, and any homoerotic impulses I may have felt while attending boarding school were due to my overbearing mother and the influence of Backstreet Boys being at the height of their market value. Also anal sex is really painful.

But I have a message for the male users of Boards. I do not feel in any way emasculated or feminized, though I have always admired feminine traits. I must say I feel the opposite of emasculated, I feel masculinized, with absolutely no threat to my sexuality or a single **** about society's view of homosexuality. I have joined the pantheon of men which include Alexander the Great and Achilles, of whom I am both reincarnated anyway. In fact I feel like I'm invincible.

I will accept questions?

Ohh I can't even be ársed... :rolleyes:

Sindri, good man I see you've decided to take the plunge I have but one question:

If the likes of the Backstreet Boys wrote love songs to little girls, how come they inspired so many gays

I will accept questions?

Are you expecting to be insulted because of this? If so, would have to ask why? Do you feel like you need to be insulted? If this is your normal behaviour and you enjoy it, then good. If you don't enjoy it, then why did you post it? Are you looking for some sort of condemnation to soothe yourself? Maybe a spell with a therapist might help to figure things out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

FanadMan wrote: »
    Are you expecting to be insulted because of this? If so, would have to ask why? Do you feel like you need to be insulted? If this is your normal behaviour and you enjoy it, then good. If you don't enjoy it, then why did you post it? Are you looking for some sort of condemnation to soothe yourself? Maybe a spell with a therapist might help to figure things out.

He probably figures having sex makes him special, he's special alright, but not in the way HE thinks! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

He probably figures having sex makes him special, he's special alright, but not in the way HE thinks! :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot - I spilled beer at that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Toshchiy Imperatritsy Vselennoy

I will accept questions?

Blow job tips???

SunDog wrote: »
    :Dbecause you, "NOT THE MOMMA!"
    nd most other treads are diminished to craniums

you mean peahead. chicatiro noggin..

opposite of mallethead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Excuse me old boys. Could one of you kindly point me back in the direction of AH?
    I seem to be somewhat astray.

Because AfterHours is that place you go after you have just drank yourself silly, smoked some weed and shat yourself.
    Smells like home.

EDIT: Forgot to include: SUCKED SOME COCK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

I will accept questions?

So.....will you accept questions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

I will accept questions?

Did you spit or swallow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

its usually out of deep respect and heartfelt affection ya big jessie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

You cock-a-doody!

• Advertisement

Rightio....

Of ye all pop to the insult thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056722957

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement