Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Having sex with 365 different women for a year, can you take it?

• 04-10-2012 6:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Do you think have you have enough energy if you can have sex with 1 woman every day for 365 days non-stop?

:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Once in 365 days would be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

Of course, but you would begin to objectify women and would probably develop some sort of issue with sex (e.g. sex addiction) which would eventually lead to low self esteem and all the things associated with that (e.g. depression, binge drinking, etc.).

So I could do it but I don't think it would be good for me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭Guill

Is it the same as fapping to 365 different women a year? If so, I have been doing that for roughly 16 years now, so yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 eliot756

Of course, but you would begin to objectify women and would probably develop some sort of issue with sex (e.g. sex addiction) which would eventually lead to low self esteem and all the things associated with that (e.g. depression, binge drinking, etc.).

nah. I don't get the objectifying talk. Women are beautiful creatures no? So what's wrong with want to shag them:D

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,608 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Is she giving her consent?

• Advertisement

Guill wrote: »
    Is it the same as fapping to 365 different women a year? If so, I have been doing that for roughly 16 years now, so yes.

+1. I would do this when I become a multimillionaire. You don't even need spiritual awakening because you are spiritual every day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

I can give it, but i can't take it

eliot756 wrote: »
    nah. I don't get the objectifying talk. Women are beautiful creatures no? So what's wrong with want to shag them:D

You stop seeing them as real people with feelings, etc.

You stop seeing them as real people with feelings, etc.

how about this, every day, you have nice dinner with them, talk to them with feelings, then you end the night with a bang:D

So you are satisfied emotionally and physically.:cool:

how about this, every day, you have nice dinner with them, talk to them with feelings, then you end the night with a bang:D

So you are satisfied emotionally and physically.:cool:

Haha if it is all genuine, fine by me...

• Advertisement

This impresses anyone? Meh!

An interview in the Guardian a couple of months back with lothario Mick Hucknall. He has matured now, has a child and would like to apologise through The Guardian to the over 1,000 women he ‘bedded’ over a three year period – or three a day(average) as Mick nicely puts it. As Mea Culpas go it’s not up there with Mark Oaten but fair play for the public apology Mick.

But horror – in the following Monday's Guardian in the Corrections column it turns out there was an error in the editing. Mick had in fact said he had bedded 1,000 women a year for the three year period – not the mere 1,000 over a three year period. Imagine the incandescent rage in the happy Hucknall household when he was so traduced – turned into a laughing stock among rock royalty – ONLY 1,000 over three years – tee hee – how Motley Crue must be tittering.

So Mick was quickly on the phone to the Guardian – I demand you put this correction in Monday or writs will fly. So that’s 2,000 more Guardian women warm the happy embrace of Mick’s apology. Thank the Lord that’s sorted. But there couldn't be another editing error in the Guardian could there….surely he didn’t mean………..

This impresses anyone? Meh!

An interview in the Guardian a couple of months back with lothario Mick Hucknall. He has matured now, has a child and would like to apologise through The Guardian to the over 1,000 women he ‘bedded’ over a three year period – or three a day(average) as Mick nicely puts it. As Mea Culpas go it’s not up there with Mark Oaten but fair play for the public apology Mick.

But horror – in the following Monday's Guardian in the Corrections column it turns out there was an error in the editing. Mick had in fact said he had bedded 1,000 women a year for the three year period – not the mere 1,000 over a three year period. Imagine the incandescent rage in the happy Hucknall household when he was so traduced – turned into a laughing stock among rock royalty – ONLY 1,000 over three years – tee hee – how Motley Crue must be tittering.

So Mick was quickly on the phone to the Guardian – I demand you put this correction in Monday or writs will fly. So that’s 2,000 more Guardian women warm the happy embrace of Mick’s apology. Thank the Lord that’s sorted. But there couldn't be another editing error in the Guardian could there….surely he didn’t mean………..

so 3 a day? possible if you do a 3some with groupies.

Not a hope I'd manage it.. I find sex pretty tiring and a bit boring if it's too frequent. I'm a sex every 2/3 days guy.

Sure it is. Three totally different women per day, every day, for three years. Yep. Just about average really. Quite realistic. Mick Hucknall could easily do it, and if you say otherwise he'll sue the proverbial arse off you, as the guardian recently found out. So careful there, OK!

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

…..

i'd say go ginger nuts but I fcuking hate these pop lothario braggards. Motley crüe are shams too, so what does banging women turn you woman.. then they've banged a lot alright yeah n I doubt that too the cock rockers.

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

Don't start me off.

besides the real question is if any of the 365 ladies, can take it that's the real crux of the matter...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

What about beer and sport and sammiches?

Sure it is. Three totally different women per day, every day, for three years. Yep. Just about average really. Quite realistic. Mick Hucknall could easily do it, and if you say otherwise he'll sue the proverbial arse off you, as the guardian recently found out. So careful there, OK!

lol I think my dick will start to hurt doing 3 times a day x 365

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

Mick hucknall 3000 women my simply red balls.
    Have you seen the head on him. google it. like something from bo selecta.
    If he's had three women in his life I'd be surprised, and god help the poor creatures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

Don't start me off.

besides the real question is if any of the 365 ladies, can take it that's the real crux of the matter...

Judging by your user name, yes.

• Advertisement

365 women in one year? I can barely keep up with the 2 I already have. And that is with me keeping my energy and fitness up though a regime of running, cycling, eating well, martial arts and dance.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

3 a day, would be a foursome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭roadrunner16

love the user name

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭stmol32

I'm sure it could be easily done.
    After all married men have sex with the SAME woman 365 days a year and they can take it.

Any married/seperated fellas on boards will back me up on this right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

If it was 365 women, I'd be a bit worried you were taking anything :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

I've a funny feel it would get old pretty fast, if you think about long term couples, many complain about how there sex lives dwindle away to once every 2 weeks after a period of time.. or in some cases once a month ..

Personally, i'd get bored if i were single and sleeping with a diff girl each night, it's really all about the chase, the build up to it, the anticipation of the first touch ... if you havent that it's just boring!

many complain about how there sex lives dwindle away to once every 2 weeks after a period of time.. or in some cases once a month ..

I think I would quite literally go mad if I ever had to - with any degree of consistency - periodically go longer than three days without.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I think I would quite literally go mad if I ever had to - with any degree of consistency - periodically go longer than three days without.

Too much of a good thing would wear thin after a while and after a month straight of that, I'd say many guys would be enjoying it much less than the start.

Routine is a bitch. Fall into one of them and everything is predictable and nothing is spontaneous and exciting.
    Hardon is right, the chase is a massive turn on and building up the intensity and heat is very enjoyable. I'd rather take my time, tease and work the person up high because I like to be in control of that, and it's something that gets me off.

Jumping in for a quick fuck is always fun, but after so long with no switch up to bring in some excitement what would it be but a glorified ****?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

stmol32 wrote: »
    I'm sure it could be easily done.
    married men have sex with the SAME woman 365 days a year

You've never been married have you?

• Advertisement

Yes, i could manage sex every day for a year.
    Yours Sincerely
    Bam Bam Mickey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,465 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Do you think have you have enough energy if you can have sex with 1 woman every day for 365 days non-stop?

:D

I would have the energy but I couldn't afford the johnnies.

1ZRed wrote: »
    Too much of a good thing would wear thin after a while and after a month straight of that, I'd say many guys would be enjoying it much less than the start.

Routine is a bitch. Fall into one of them and everything is predictable and nothing is spontaneous and exciting.

Indeed. It is most likely down to the people involved. However I have also noticed that things that are of biological importance to us rarely become routine or boring. For example, if you forgive me for being crass for a moment, I have never in my life found myself thinking "I have to take _another_ dump.... how boring".

I also eat 4 times a day, minimum. Thats 50,000 meals ever on average. 11,000 since I moved in with the girls. I have never once felt bored with it. I love eating and will likely never find it boring. Though I do of course try to bring as much variety and inventivness into my love of cooking - I still do not think it a pre-requisite to my enjoyment of eating or my staving off of boredom.

Sex is much the same. I very much enjoy the event. Every two or three days is the ideal for me and if I consistently failed to meet that ideal I would likely find it starting to bother me. Again we do of course try to vary it and try new things and so forth - but I doubt my balancing of enjoyment or boredom would be that negatively effected without that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

What complete nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭jethro081

not a chance would i be up for this, although the option would be nice. i have too much fondness for lying around watching tv shows and reading about football. need a few nights by meself from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

365 is a bit too many for me at my age. If I was that desperate for a ride, I think I'd just strap on a suicide bomber's belt and settle for 72 virgins.:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

Just wondering who had the "lovely job" of keeping count! "Rock stars" like mick hardly kept a record? Did Mick thow them a "bone" some days one wonders? :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I could do 364 no problem, but 365 is a piss taking...

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭padski08

I've no patience so i would probably try sort the full 365 of them out in the first few days, then bath in sudocream while watching Match of the Day

Advertisement