Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SF podcast featuring some doom scrub - get out your nit picking tools

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I'll give this a spin when I get back to Galway after the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Silent shoutout to chunkis, nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

That was actually a great podcast. Good job to y'all. I actually learned stuff. Madness.

Does anyone have a link to that Alex Valle custom combo finals that was mentioned? I can't find it and it sounds hype as ****.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sairus wrote: »
    That was actually a great podcast. Good job to y'all. I actually learned stuff. Madness.

Does anyone have a link to that Alex Valle custom combo finals that was mentioned? I can't find it and it sounds hype as ****.

I'll try and dig it out, but it's not as hype as it sounds, because they had no way to do commentary at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

If you search B3 Valle Choi Alpha 2 you'll find it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Just did. Cheers :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykP6lFCvdHM

1:18:00 is the start of the Grand Finals for those interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

http://arcadeandretro.com/arcade-and-retro-podcast-epiosde-12-street-fighter/

Recently did this with the lads over in arcadeandretro.com, I'm sure theres some technical inaccuracies in it but enjoy :)

Plugged the SF25 event while I was at it.

Enjoyed the Podcast Doom

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

LOL Doom thinks he's as good as a scrub...lol chuckle chuckle chuckle.

Advertisement