Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Forum

Options
  • 04-10-2012 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if my ban can be lifted, its been 6 months since I got banned, and at the time it was pretty unfair why I did.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You need to re-apply for access through the Soccer Access Requests forum. The procedure as stated in the Soccer forum charter is as follows:
    A user who wishes to come back to the forum after a 6 infraction ban.

1) User applies through the soccer access forum with a special application (to be confirmed in the near future, before anyone who is due to come back is up for re-admittance).
    2) Forum mods (and Cmods where the mods request it) will discuss the request and a response will be written on the application thread.
    3) If the user is re-admitted, it is under the condition that if they get one infraction in the next three months they will be permanently banned. After the 3 month probation period they are considered full members of the forum once more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement