Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of Shipping a Set of Golf Clubs from California to Ireland

Options
  • 04-10-2012 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Hi - Firsltly apoligies, this isn't really a business question, but I know there are a good few lads in here that woudl know about this kind of thing.

I have a set of Golf Clubs that I need to bring from California to Ireland. They are of sentimental value to my father-in-law. What is the cheapest possible way of getting them shipped ? It wouldn't matter how long they take to ship - There is no hurry whatsoever - The only think he is interested in is cost.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

In my experience the cheapest way to get clubs across the Atlantic is as personal baggage. The rate for sports items is low compared to regular freight charges and no customs clearance VAT issues. All you need to do is get someone travelling back from California to bring them with them.

Advertisement