Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New York Knicks Tickets - November 25th

Options
  • 04-10-2012 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm heading to NY around Thanksgiving and looking to get Knicks tickets for their match on Sunday 25th November.
    The tickets are all sold out on Ticketmaster so I was going to get them on ticketsnow or stubhub. Any recomendations on which site is best or what is the best way to get my hands on two?
    The reviews about ticketsnow are not great!
    Any advice would be great thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Darren1o1

premiergal wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm heading to NY around Thanksgiving and looking to get Knicks tickets for their match on Sunday 25th November.
    The tickets are all sold out on Ticketmaster so I was going to get them on ticketsnow or stubhub. Any recomendations on which site is best or what is the best way to get my hands on two?
    The reviews about ticketsnow are not great!
    Any advice would be great thanks :)

I use stub hub allot for hockey tickets. Seems reasonable to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

I also heard good things about stubhub. Of course on that date, all tickets are going to be expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

We've used StubHub a lot and its worked great.

You're always going to pay a little more for tickets to something thats sold out.

Also remember in the USA they have "will call" at every venue, which is where you pick up tickets you've previously bought so its a good option other than posting them.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭premiergal

Thanks for your replies I'll have a look on stubbhub now.
    I don't mind paying a bit more as long as I don't get stung for fake tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭crapmanjoe

Stub hub has some kind of buyers protection so if the tickets turn out to be fake you are covered.

Ive used them loads of times in NY and never had a problem!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 kellen1811

I'm from the US and all the ticket sites are the same. I would lean towards stubhub tho... But the knicks suck try to go to a Celtics game

Advertisement