Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Viewing on B365

Options
  • 04-10-2012 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi all,

My wife and I both put money each month into a supersave account that is registered in her name.

I'd like to be able to view this account on my Banking 365 user ID (Not sure if this is the "merging" which Graham refers to in the sticky on the front page), but can anyone (Graham?!) tell me what's required to change this account from a sole account into a joint account, or to allow me view the funds going in to the account?

I know I could just use my wife's login detais to view the accounts but I'd like to be able to see all my funds in one login!

Many thanks

The Rook

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi The Rook,

Thanks for your questions.

It is not possible to change a sole account to a joint account.
    You would need to close the account registered in your wife's name and then you and your wife could go to the branch to open a joint account.

When this is done, it could be merged and your wife could see the account with her logon details and you could do the same with your logon details.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭The Rook

That's great, thanks for the confirmation Billy.

Advertisement