Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This will split opinions!!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

KamiKazi wrote: »
    If you have a problem with any of my posts you can use the report function, otherwise feel free to kiss my ass :)

You actually think I lose sleep over you trolling every post I make.....

LMAO

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

LMAO

There was nothing troll-like about my first reply to this thread, you dragged the thread off topic.

With regards to your issues with me... I dunno, maybe you should seek professional help, you have serious insecurities.

'k pumpkin? Xxxxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Today I will be mostly eating oranges!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

KamiKazi wrote: »
    There was nothing troll-like about my first reply to this thread, you dragged the thread off topic.

With regards to your issues with me... I dunno, maybe you should seek professional help, you have serious insecurities.

'k pumpkin? Xxxxx

LMAO

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.................:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

FFS lads,how long is this carry on going to keep on going for????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

paddy147 wrote: »
    FFS lads,how long is this carry on going to keep on going for????

22858922.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

I hear WondaBoy will be along any moment now in the form of his alter ego, V!PER
    NO ONE on here is right or wrong its all opinions...and they are like asshol3s EVERYONE HAS THEM. The sooner people realise that the better....;)

Some people back up there statements some dont, Spies did not have such a great season last year either never mind the disaster this year, he won one race and finished on the podium 3 other times thats 4 podiums for 17 races and another 4 of them 17 were DNF's. And the others he finished all outside the top 5........Is that is good enough for a YAMAHA FACTORY RIDER.

So its not as if his mind is elsewhere now is it Sid....:)
    V!PER wrote: »
    Personally I prefer WSBK but you are right Wonda, Spies is deffo gone off the boil and no amount of FANBOYS can say he is not.....I dont think he is good enough for a factory bike either.

I'm so mean he has to abuse me with two accounts :D
    @ Kamikazi

What is you problem A hole, I am reading the thread from start to finish and you post one thing and then the rest is all "WAFFLE" and looking to de-rail topics, all you do is put down other posters and make stupid comments and back nothing up.

Pathetic really. :rolleyes:

Also nice of you to do a bit of shilling for your buddy Smiler.
    +1

Heard good things about lookbehindyou, I have a friend that is doing it with him soon also.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056749060

I think you're trying a bit too hard to be this guy :D

me-myself-irene-46818.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Ya are all great crack. Must have loads of time to go through peoples posts digging up stuff to hang them on.

As for the video Wonda-boy I think the lad is a plank. To drive like that is just asking for trouble on a public road.

And for the likes of kami who think its no big deal to drive like that and too not worry about it and you will be grand. Bull**** stopping distances/ reaction times etc etc are all against you when driving like that. I don't give a **** if you are Rossi himself, on a public road with the same stupid drivers in cars pulling out in front of u you are going to an early grave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,411 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

If I want to read bitchfests there are plenty of other MC forums in which to do it :rolleyes:

KK if you have a problem with a post or poster then I humbly suggest you report it. No offence, but I don't want to see this forum fill up with bitchy posts.

That said, 'I set up another account to defend myself' is beyond stupid. Again that is what the red triangle is for (and I don't mean 80s films on Channel 4)

Scrap the cap!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭thomashood10

These guys are just a crash waiting to happen, and surprise surprise one of his video he's got a broken foot in a cast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,477 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I can't be bothered reading through all this, i gather closing it won't be a great loss to anyone

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement