Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink Waterford Jersey

Options
  • 04-10-2012 1:40pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Okay Im gonna annoy 2 sets of people asking about this but Im sorry it has to be done...
    Does anyone know is there still shops selling these pink jerseys? It was online on elveryes up to recently but kept putting it off coz its a (Close your eyes if you must) Christmas gift and I didnt want to be odd and get it too early.
    But now its off the websites and Im in a bit of a panic that theyre going to vanish of the earth!
    Thanks a mill in advance and if you could hold off on "Its too early for Christmas" and "Pink jerseys are pointless" comments thatd be great. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Jubo

I think I saw some in the Azzurri shop in Kilcohen only yesterday. Might be worth a ring.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Ill definitely give them a call, the "Not in stock " on their website is giving me chills but hopefully they'll have some in some backroom..

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭molby

Saw some in Shaws last week.

Advertisement