Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

199 different nationalities now in Ireland

1121314151618»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭marky1905

murders, thieves and parasites should be rounded up and deported as soon as their caught in criminal activity. The italians have the right idea!! is it any wonder they are all headin for the uk and ireland!? light touch, know they can get away with anything and work the system.
    The italians are one country that atleast has a backbone, their whole attitude is the roma aren't needed, cause nothing but trouble so kick them out!!

mod: banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

marky1905 wrote: »

Why are you posting videos put up by a shower of wannabe Irish nazis?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

gallag wrote: »
    I don't fully get your point, are you saying that because some of the knuckle dragging indigenous people commit crime we should accept all crime?

I'm pointing out that crime should be treated as crime. Not on the basis of ethnicity.

I would have thought you would have learnt that over the years in NI?

I think I detect the whiff of Pots and Kettles.

murders, thieves and parasites should be rounded up and deported as soon as their caught in criminal activity.

Where do suppose Irish murders, thieves and parasites should be deported to?

Back to romania where they came from! The reason i posted the video was to show how the italians dealt with them, no pussyfooting around, just put them on the buses and make sure they leave.

Back to romania where they came from! The reason i posted the video was to show how the italians dealt with them, no pussyfooting around, just put them on the buses and make sure they leave.

They don't nessecarily come from Romania.

Why are you posting videos put up by Irish wannabe nazis?

Didn,t even know the video was posted by irish wannabee nazis?

Didn,t even know the video was posted by irish wannabee nazis?

You seem to lack knowledge about quite a few things. It's a shame that doesn't stop you holding forth on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭golden lane

national identity, implies that you have the rights of citizinship of that country. that country also has an obligation to you as a citizen.....

the EU agreements was for the free movement of "WORKERS" and their families throughout the member nations......

that agreement was not designed for people to move to where,by not working the benifits were the greatest........

it was intended as a commercial benifit.....not as a handout of free benifits.

that is what is happening, and it should be stopped immediately.....

• Advertisement

Deport them to whatever country they originally came from then, whether its Romania, Bulgaria wherever, they need to have come from some european country to get european citizen ship in the first place.

national identity, implies that you have the rights of citizinship of that country. that country also has an obligation to you as a citizen.....

the EU agreements was for the free movement of "WORKERS" and their families throughout the member nations......

that agreement was not designed for people to move to where,by not working the benifits were the greatest........

it was intended as a commercial benifit.....not as a handout of free benifits.

that is what is happening, and it should be stopped immediately.....

Really? What "free benefits"? You know you can't arrive and claim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,118 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Deport them to whatever country they originally came from then, whether its Romania, Bulgaria wherever, they need to have come from some european country to get european citizen ship in the first place.

Romania and Bulgaria are in the EU so your gibberish is making no sense

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Nodin wrote: »
    Really? What "free benefits"? You know you can't arrive and claim.

when you find out how it works in the uk.......let me know....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

These brain farts will likely land you with a ban soon, marky1905

I know they are in the EU, doesn 't mean they can be sent back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Is it discrimination to want a community of Roma gypsies removed from your community if in fact they are mostly begging, stealing and making themselves a nuisance? Is the pc brigade really against calling people out on their repulsive behaviour? Mabel you would be happy with them moving next door to you? Probably rather them breaking into your house (ask any of the Irish students that have lived in the holylands in Belfast in the last few years) than live near a big old racist like me.

I'd rather have Atilla the Hun living next door to me than the likes of you and your cheerleaders and acolytes here :D

I almost expect to hear you say "there goes the neighbhourhood" or something from 70s sitcom "Love Thy Neighbour".

And my name's not Mabel.

I know they are in the EU, doesn 't mean they can be sent back.

:confused:

I'm off now back to my bleeding heart pink wristed liberal abode in PC Street, West London. Far, far away from the closed minds who seem to pop up here with increasing regularity and decreasing intelligence.

Before I go, I would love to hear what giant midget has to say on the issue :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

MadsL wrote: »
    Where do suppose Irish murders, thieves and parasites should be deported to?

Send them all to Rockall. Gets rid of the scumbags and then Britain/Iceland/Faroe Islands probably won't want it any more. Win win.

when you find out how it works in the uk.......let me know....

Seeing as the title of the thread is about Ireland and you never specified otherwise, why would I give a rats ass what the brits do?

markesmith wrote: »
    These brain farts will likely land you with a ban soon, marky1905

Oh maybe i'll just change my whole story then , i actually love the roma , couldn't meet nicer more honest people, would make lovely neighbours. Might even invite some round for tea and a few beers, i bet nothing would go missing ;)

Seeing as the title of the thread is about Ireland and you never specified otherwise, why would I give a rats ass what the brits do?

isn't there a part of Ireland in the UK???:D

isn't there a part of Ireland in the UK???:D

...which has nothing to do with his generalised remark back here.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=81424930&postcount=861

from your previous posts on this forum......i assumed you would be very concerned.....

you seem to give a rats ass for what a lot of country's do.....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

Could you teach me how to be more liberal and forward thinking, I have got a bucket of sand and no matter how long a put my head in it I still think that a Roma gypsy is more likely to be involved in crime than be in gainful employment. I just wish I could be civilised enough to blank out the overwhelming evidence that they are mostly beggars and thieves.

from your previous posts on this forum......i assumed you would be very concerned.....

Lets get this clear, you made a statement that was factually wrong. You then started shifting goal posts instead of accepting that. Be a man, learn, and move on.

Could you teach me how to be more liberal and forward thinking, I have got a bucket of sand and no matter how long a put my head in it I still think that a Roma gypsy is more likely to be involved in crime than be in gainful employment. I just wish I could be civilised enough to blank out the overwhelming evidence that they are mostly beggars and thieves.

....given attitudes like yours, I can't see whatever problems exist with that community changing any time soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

Another thing I see them do all the time (remember I am a cab driver)

Of the Dublin Apartheid variety I dare say?

Chinasea wrote: »

Of the Dublin Apartheid variety I dare say?
    Belfast, as I said, I am talking about the Roma gypsies in Belfast.

• Advertisement

....given attitudes like yours, I can't see whatever problems exist with that community changing any time soon.
    What should I do, put head back in sand and ignore?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

Belfast, as I said, I am talking about the Roma gypsies in Belfast.

OK, Belfast, but as we know, to our shame, Apartheid is alive and well both sides of the border.

Lets get this clear, you made a statement that was factually wrong. You then started shifting goal posts instead of accepting that. Be a man, learn, and move on.

you seem to be very misinformed about the crimes that the clergy committed in the republic of ireland.....the same organisation that was give a special place in that countries constitution....

if you are not aware of those crimes....... be a man, find out...

and stop trying to belittle the victims of those crimes.......shame on you....

you seem to be very misinformed about the crimes that the clergy committed in the republic of ireland.....the same organisation that was give a special place in that countries constitution....

if you are not aware of those crimes....... be a man, find out...

and stop trying to belittle the victims of those crimes.......shame on you....

And that has what to do with anything (a) I've said and (b) anyone else has said in the thread so far......

You see attitudes like this that label entire communities or ethicities as X are the very reason we have had to put up with thousands of deaths in the so-called 'troubles'.

And you still haven't learnt where it gets you.

Shame on you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I think this has gone on a little longer than it should have really.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement