Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

199 different nationalities now in Ireland

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

199 different nationalities now in Ireland

You know what, that's ****ing brill so it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭opo

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    I'm delighted anyway, given the vast amount of ****ing dimwits around the place widening the gene pool can only do us some good.

So, you are a proponent of eugenics. You are not alone - world wars have centred around less (sorry Godwin). So - which race(s) have you personally deemed worthy of elevation/degradation by your own procreation/insemination?

It would be a shame to waste such master/inferior seed. Which is it that you believe you possess and how have you gone about achieving your own personal eugenics design? I can only hope that you have not selected yourself for extinction here. Have you?

Anyho - feel free to extrapolate on a breeding program for Irish people in general and the race(s) they should engage or repulse - it canot only be their own that's inferior - is it?. If I am correct in reading your post - it's the indigenous (with a mildly different worldview than yours) that you consider inferior - however, if you have miraculously managed to identify a racial/genetic component that can "only do us some good" within a genetic group - please divulge.

The biological advantages alone would be worth a read.

The new, all improved, perfect, "master race" awaits your answers.

If you could throw down a couple of footnotes about how this would be achieved - in real life - it would be nice (sorry, Godwin, in advance).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I've already determined you're a bit simple nodin, don't compound it.

/my experience is written in text.

Your "experience" is written in gibberish, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

I've already determined you're a bit simple nodin, don't compound it.

/my experience is written in text.

The ironing is delicious:
    I'll tell you though hippy when some cold, stoic 7ft Russian ganster cum cake shop security man won't let you buy one, claiming it's closed early come back to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

Nodin wrote: »
    That's nice.

Would you care to answer the rest of my questions?

There are very few immigrants from outside the EU in Ireland, comparatively speaking. However, you might explain your remark a bit more?

As a non EU immigrant I don't see how the Irish people benefit by my being here. Do I have unique skills that cannot be found in Ireland? No. I do not. I'm not a bad guy or a criminal or anything. I work and I pay taxes. That's all good. But I'm not doing anything an Irishman couldn't do.

There are unemployed Irish people that could use the work more than I.

I also feel like immigrants like myself depress wages. I'm willing to work for less than the typical Irish person because, to be perfectly honest, I'm more desperate. I live in my crappy one bedroom apartment, pay 800 euro for rent. I have a basic pay as you go cell phone, no car, no cable tv, I don't go out to restaurants or bars, and I don't have children. And I'm happy to do it because, in my particular situation, this is better than the alternative. So, it's good *for me*. And it's good for my employer. I work hard and I do work long hours, but it's very difficult for me to change employers. I'm not going to walk in and ask for a raise or complain about a cut in benefits. If I lose my job, even if it's no fault of my own, I have a few months to find a new job and then I need to be out of the country. If I stay in Ireland longer than that window, I risk being denied a visa should I find a job later. So, I'll shut up, keep my head down, and put in extra hours or whatever else.

I don't see how it's good for the country or the Irish people I work next to, for me to be here. If I were an Irish citizen I would be in favor of tighter immigration policies, at least outside of the EU.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Clareboy

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Floodgates implies there's no need for visas or the like in Ireland.

There is.

But EU citizens are free to travel. That's the whole EU idea thing there in operation.

We needed immigration to keep the country running during the boom years but now it's "all de immigrants fault".

Let's not point the blame where it really belongs that people have to emigrate - let's blame the foreigners. It's a nice easy target.

Typical, lazy, doesn't-understand-how-an-economy-work attitude.

*ding*

NEXT!

How did we ever manage to keep the country going before all these immigrants arrived? From the states foundation until the late 90s, how did we keep the wheels of industry turning, build up our country and keep the doors of businesses open? You tell me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

An opinion based on bollocks, however, is often referred to by another name.
    Well it's my opinion, you don't have to like it..that's why it's myu opinion :)

Sure we know that. Ye just usually hang around threads like this and thank the posts of those racists who at least say what they mean.

Well unlike yourself i have a life and dont have time to have a post count of 19,300 like yourself..I have things to do in the real world and a job. :)

Run along now Nodin...I'm sure there is another thread on non nationals that you can post your garbage in :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Clareboy wrote: »
    How did we ever manage to keep the country going before all these immigrants arrived? From the states foundation until the late 90s, how did we keep the wheels of industry turning, build up our country and keep the doors of businesses open? You tell me!

Cronyism, brown envelopes, dodgy land zoning deals, EU cash, tax breaks for the entertainment industry...

Well unlike yourself i have a life and dont have time to have a post count of 19,300 like yourself..I have things to do in the real world and a job. :)

Run along now Nodin...I'm sure there is another thread on non nationals that you can post your garbage in :)

What's a person's post count got to do with having a life? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Very badly to be honest.

When the economy took off there was far more business in Ireland than there had been since the foundation of the state. We actually needed people to come to the country. When unemployment was very low did you actually think that they folks still on the dole were being kept out of the service industry by immigrants? Of course not. They were the terminally unemployed - the folks who never wanted to work.

This is all very easy to understand but I realise from reading your posts that you struggle with facts, figures and the general business of understanding how an economy works.

If you seriously believe that the main reason Irish people are now being forced to emigrate is because immigrants have taken their jobs then I honestly pity you. It must be tragic to have such a narrow, uninformed view of the world.

Perhaps you should read some newspapers and pay attention to the news, talk to some business owners in your area and learn more about economics. Then perhaps you wouldn't have the viewpoint of someone who's lived under a xenophobic rock for the past 15 years.

• Advertisement

Ah classic example of someone who can't defend his opinion with actual facts or the like and resorts to pettiness instead.

But of course in your case your opinion is actually factually inaccurate and even the law of the land is against you.

Ah classic example of someone who can't defend his opinion with actual facts or the like and resorts to pettiness instead.

But of course in your case your opinion is actually factually inaccurate and even the law of the land is against you.

Nothing to defend. I just made my one opinion here on this thread clear and nothing else.

Pettiness you may think but sad and patethic i see it...you should maybe take some time away from the laptop too. Get some fresh air and stop living on an internet forum, Normal people don't do that :)

Pettiness you may think but sad and patethic i see it...you should maybe take some time away from the laptop too. Get some fresh air and stop living on an internet forum, Normal people don't do that :)

Remember that job you were so proud to have a few posts up? Well my job involves working on a computer all day. :rolleyes:

Lots of normal people's jobs involves computers. And just because you've been bested in an argument doesn't mean the smarter people aren't 'normal'. But nice try son. In my view normal people don't hold stupid bigoted views. So y'know - there's always that side of the argument too.

Now if your job is picking up litter in a park somewhere then fair play to you but I can't just down tools and head out for a stroll whenever I want. I have a grown up job where lots of things rely on me being here doing my work, being on boards is just something I can do while I work. And you are aware of the existence of smartphones aren't you? For all you know when you're attempting so badly to belittle someone by telling them to get away from their laptop they could be walking by the seafront getting some 'normal' exercise while they effortlessly swat your points aside.

Nothing to defend. I just made my one opinion here on this thread clear and nothing else.

That's usually the laziest retort to an argument. It's up there with you must be on drugs/mad/etc.

"Normal" people (whatever they are) spend plenty of time online and in the "real" world. It's only people who aren't very well versed in the art of online banter who resort to hoary old cliches and empty rhetoric.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Clareboy

Very badly to be honest.

When the economy took off there was far more business in Ireland than there had been since the foundation of the state. We actually needed people to come to the country. When unemployment was very low did you actually think that they folks still on the dole were being kept out of the service industry by immigrants? Of course not. They were the terminally unemployed - the folks who never wanted to work.

This is all very easy to understand but I realise from reading your posts that you struggle with facts, figures and the general business of understanding how an economy works.

If you seriously believe that the main reason Irish people are now being forced to emigrate is because immigrants have taken their jobs then I honestly pity you. It must be tragic to have such a narrow, uninformed view of the world.

Perhaps you should read some newspapers and pay attention to the news, talk to some business owners in your area and learn more about economics. Then perhaps you wouldn't have the viewpoint of someone who's lived under a xenophobic rock for the past 15 years.

During the period from the late 1920s until the 1990s, here in my own county we build the then largest power station in the world, an international airport, the largest industial zone in the country, numerous hotels, hospitals in every town, health clinics in every village, and rural electrification, all with our own Irish labour.

The reality is that in this country if one has a particular address, one's job prospects are nil. As regards the Irish business people, they are only interested in cheap foreign labour and not the welfare of their local communities.

I don't need your pity, save it for all those young Irish people who have no future in their country and who are not in a position to emigrate.

During the period from the late 1920s until the 1990s, here in my own county we build the then largest power station in the world, an international airport, the largest industial zone in the country, numerous hotels, hospitals in every town, health clinics in every village, and rural electrification, all with our own Irish labour.

So in the country we built the largest industrial zone in the country? What?

Health Clinics in every village? What country do you live in because the village I grew up in didn't have a health clinic and doesn't have one to this day.

And big whoop to all that. That doesn't change the fact that in our country our economy did not take off to the level where foreign workers were needed until the boom hit. And when it did take off foreigner workers were needed. This is a fact easily proved. Our unemployment rate stayed down while our immigration numbers increased. That meant that people were keeping their jobs while more workers came from other countries.

Your unwillingness to even acknowledge simple facts means you're either being willfully ignorant or else you're just plain ol' ignorant.

As regards the Irish business people, they are only interested in cheap foreign labour and not the welfare of their local communities.

Way to tar everyone with the one brush.

You still don't have any concept of how the economy works do you?

Anyone who thinks foreign workers in our country are the main reason behind the rise in emigration knows nothing about how an economy works and really has no business even debating the issue.

You need education so you do because you have no concept of the reality of the situation you're talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Quirk_Douglas

This has nothing to do with "opening the floodgates" which I think you'll find I've never advocated. I actually think that immigration should be controlled.

However you've gone far far beyond talking about the economic pros and cons of immigration.

What you're saying pretty much is:
    • Only white people are Irish
    • Race mixing is bad

That's classic racism. It just is.

What the hell could make you think that if someone has different skin colour to you they can't be Irish?

And don't imply I don't care about my country's identity. I just don't have a narrow bigoted view that because someone has a different amount of melanin in their skin they can't be Irish.

I actually think the people who founded this country would be f*cking disgusted at your views.

Just curious, does this mean that a white person can be Japanese?

Just curious, does this mean that a white person can be Japanese?

Yup.

In the same way someone of Japanese heritage could be Irish, someone of white Irish heritage could be Japanese.

Yup.

In the same way someone of Japanese heritage could be Irish, someone of white Irish heritage could be Japanese.

Or, how about you and I don't kid each other?

How many white Japanese people have you come across in your life? How about a white Pakistani person, or a white Indian?

Probably very few, as these countries have managed to retain their own cultures which they've built up for centuries. I bet on a Japanese forum right now, a Japanese person isn't saying to another Japanese person; 'Okay, you have to accept African people and European people as Japanese now, if you don't, then that's racism. It just is.' Because, you see, I'm sure they still have some pride in their culture, and don't want their culture changed gradually over time just because an inept government couldn't/wouldn't stop it.

We however, in Ireland, apparently aren't allowed to have our own culture anymore. I mean the culture captured in the works of Joyce, Yeats, Shaw, the culture which produced Wilde and Beckett, the country that Collins, Patrick Pearse et al gave their lives for to make it an independent country, away from British rule.

You may be quite content to toss all of that away, but I for one, am not.

Kisses.

We however, in Ireland, apparently aren't allowed to have our own culture anymore. I mean the culture captured in the works of Joyce, Yeats, Shaw, the culture which produced Wilde and Beckett, the country that Collins, Patrick Pearse et al gave their lives for to make it an independant country, away from British rule.

Who for one second is talking about tossing away our culture?

Just because people of different skin colour are becoming Irish why would that mean that we abandon our past?

That's the sort of nonsense that I'm arguing against. This stupid f*cking belief that change equals turning our back on our past. It doesn't and frankly I think anyone who believes it does is extremely short-sighted.

You see that a black person being Irish somehow negates the past. I see it as just that, a black person being Irish.

I know several Asian people who are Irish citizens and consider themselves Irish. Japenese-Irish perhaps, or Chinese-Irish but still Irish.

Why aren't they Irish in your view? Because of how they look or because we didn't have many Asian people here when we founded the state?

Why should we want to live as this isolationist little state cut off from the rest of the world?

Let me ask you this - if someone's great grandparents were French and they came to Ireland - would you consider their present day descendents Irish or French?

Really I'm just trying to figure out if it's time or ethnicity that's the issue. Or is it just that nobody is Irish unless all their family are Irish all the way back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,195 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

How many white Japanese people have you come across in your life? How about a white Pakistani person, or a white Indian?

Honestly, why do people come out with these arguments? Does racism in Japan or Pakistan or any other country justify racism in Ireland?

easy way to fix this...serve a notice of 3 months to those that are scabbing off benefits sitting around on the dole to find work and pay tax...if not bye bye get out of here and ban them for life !!!!!!!!!! no use to this country what so ever

Well according to Clareboy they've all working and robbing the jobs of Irish people and forcing the Irish people to emigrate.

Well according to Clareboy they've all working and robbing the jobs of Irish people and forcing the Irish people to emigrate.

Now you get it...I guess all this time on boards is getting you somewhere, Wish i had a bottom feeder job like you do in IT or finance... I could be online to post in every thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

Now you get it...I guess all this time on boards is getting you somewhere, Wish i had a bottom feeder job like you do in IT or finance... I could be online to post in every thread.

I'm not Irish but employ over 190 people of various nationalities(majority irish but they are not always the best fit for the job) here, and still have time to post on boards. Does that make me a bottom feeder too?

And no, I don't want fries with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

The ignorance on this thread and others like it is astounding. Culture by its very definition is not stagnant and cannot be attributed to genetic inheritance. So if that's what you're hoping to protect* by keeping people of different cultures out, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it's an effort in futility.

*Protect? Do we not only protect from the negative? External influences could result in both positive and negative changes to the culture.

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Honestly, why do people come out with these arguments? Does racism in Japan or Pakistan or any other country justify racism in Ireland?

What goes on in Japan or Pakistan is not racism. Loving your country and its people, caring about its History, being patriotic and wanting to preserve what it always was is not racism. If I said 'I dislike all Asian people', that would be racism. I don't know why you people can't understand something so simple. Patriotism and racism are not one and the same.

I have no ill will towards anybody of another nationality, I don't endorse violence or bigoted hate speech, so where does the racism come into it? If Chinese or Filipino people didn't want approximately one sixth of their populations to gradually become made up of foreign nationals over a twelve year period (with more to come), I would say "You know what, that's their right. Nobody has any right to change what their countries are". The thought of calling them 'racist' wouldn't even enter my mind.

They're proud of what their countries are, they want their children and their grandchildren to be raised in the societies in which they were raised, they don't want non-nationals moving in and changing the entire make-up of their countries, with potentially hazardous effects. That is not racist. Looking out for your children's future, your grandchildren's future, making sure they're safe, making sure they're comfortable, making sure they're happy, and not wanting them to feel like foreigners in their own country is not racist.

Other races don't have this problem. I can't imagine two Asian men sitting at a computer arguing with each other, calling each other racist. They aren't ashamed of who they are, they know who they are. If they were afraid of what their country might become, I'm almost certain they wouldn't waste time with empty words like calling each other 'racist', or something equally ridiculous. You can be sure they'd stand up for what they believe in because their cultures and their people come first, before anything else. They're proud of who they are, and rightfully so. I'm proud of being Irish. I'm proud of Ireland and I want my children and grandchildren to grow up in the same Ireland I grew up in. I wouldn't want them to feel uneasy or like outsiders in their own country. No other race on Planet Earth would stand for that.

However, if you want to pick out certain things that I said and twist them to make them fit into your 'racist' agenda, then go ahead. Being called a racist means nothing to me, it's laughable, it's tired out, what else have you got?

We however, in Ireland, apparently aren't allowed to have our own culture anymore. I mean the culture captured in the works of Joyce, Yeats, Shaw, the culture which produced Wilde and Beckett, the country that Collins, Patrick Pearse et al gave their lives for to make it an independent country, away from British rule.

....emm...what? Do please explain with a few examples there, as this is all news to me.
    Other races don't have this problem. I can't imagine two Asian men sitting at a computer arguing with each other, calling each other racist. They aren't ashamed of who they are, they know who they are. If they were afraid of what their countries might become, I'm almost certain they wouldn't waste time with empty words like calling each other 'racist', or something equally ridiculous. You can be sure they'd stand up for what they believe in because their cultures and their people come first, before anything else. They're proud of who they are, and rightfully so. I'm proud of being Irish. I'm proud of Ireland and I want my children and grandchildren to grow up in the same Ireland I grew up in. I wouldn't want them to feel uneasy or like outsiders in their own country. No other race on Planet Earth would stand for that.

You seem to be confusing race/ethnicity with culture.

easy way to fix this...serve a notice of 3 months to those that are scabbing off benefits sitting around on the dole to find work and pay tax...if not bye bye get out of here and ban them for life !!!!!!!!!! no use to this country what so ever..its funny how the vast majority of them are driving nice cars and have never worked a day since they got here :rolleyes:

Who are "they"?

Ah bless it's still trying to argue. You haven't a notion what I do for a living and to be honest your lame guesses aren't even close.

But if you think "de immigrants are stealing all ur jubs" too then I'd guess that whatever job you've rolled yourself into doesn't take too much brain power because to be honest I've yet to see even a spark of original thought in one of your posts. You just blab out the same auld sh*te as other people and then resort to petty insults when challenged or asked to back anything up. Same auld lazy f*cking sh*te as the others. It must be annoying to be so un-f*cking-original but then again you probably don't even notice how cliched and pathetic your opinions actually are.

They aren't ashamed of who they are, they know who they are.

Who the f*ck is ashamed of who they are? I certainly am not.

Just because I think change isn't a bad thing doesn't mean I'm not patriotic or whatever other idiotic notion you've got into your head.

And I never said you were racist. The dude who talked about 'racial purity' and 'defending the aryan race' is racist.

• Advertisement

.its funny how the vast majority of them are driving nice cars and have never worked a day since they got here :rolleyes:

Oh for f*ck's sake! :rolleyes:

One set is arguing that immigrants are stealing all the jobs. The other set is arguing that they immigrants never work but are given free cars by the government.

Ye should all meet up and decide which untruth you're going to be upset about.

Ah bless it's still trying to argue. You haven't a notion what I do for a living and to be honest your lame guesses aren't even close.

But if you think "de immigrants are stealing all ur jubs" too then I'd guess that whatever job you've rolled yourself into doesn't take too much brain power because to be honest I've yet to see even a spark of original thought in one of your posts. You just blab out the same auld sh*te as other people and then resort to petty insults when challenged or asked to back anything up. Same auld lazy f*cking sh*te as the others. It must be annoying to be so un-f*cking-original but then again you probably don't even notice how cliched and pathetic your opinions actually are.

Now now...sounds like you are getting a bit annoyed there, i'l leave it at that.. run along now.. someone needs something printed or scanned/photocopied from you i'm sure :)

Now now...sounds like you are getting a bit annoyed there, i'l leave it at that.. run along now.. someone needs something printed or scanned/photocopied from you i'm sure :)

Can't even come up with something new?

Not even one new thing? Oh dear. That's very poor form.

I forget sometimes that your engine is operating on a much lower miles per gallon than mine though so I admit I expected too much from you.

Come back to me when you've actually got a point instead of just repeating the same juvenile thing over and over again.

....emm...what? Do please explain with a few examples there, as this is all news to me.

You seem to be confusing race/ethnicity with culture.

I haven't confused anything. I don't feel the need to provide extended elaborations to your two one-line questions. I said everything I wanted to say within that post (from which you conveniently pulled two passages, disregarded the rest and decided you wanted answers). I'm not a performing seal.

I pulled a passage from one of Anonboy's posts earlier, but I asked him a direct question which required a simple yes or no answer, I didn't just focus on one thing and demand 'explain'. You won't be happy with whatever I say anyway, because it's not what you want to hear. Whatever I said, you'd twist it into whatever you wanted to twist it into and more melodrama would ensue.

You'll get what you seem to strive for anyway if things continue on the way they're going, you'll hear no more hollering cries of 'Ireland for the Irish', but rather, inertia for the Irish, and Ireland for the immigrants.

I don't feel the need to provide extended elaborations to your two one-line questions.

You've handily ignored some of mine though.
    me wrote:
    Let me ask you this - if someone's great grandparents were French and they came to Ireland - would you consider their present day descendents Irish or French?

I haven't confused anything.(....)for the immigrants.

See its odd, because I'm a life long republican, and I've been around "foreigners" and haven't been made any less Irish by the experience. And of course you can't/won't explain why having them here will affect Irish culture, so it really does look like you just object to their presence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭TwoTokeTommy

So when do we get to 200?

So when do we get to 200?

New Year's Eve.

It's a dude from Papau New Guinea and he's getting a free car, a free job, a free house, a free wife. And he's getting to p*ss on the Book of Kells and take a dump on a first edition copy of Ulysses.

It's gonna be quite the party.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

Multiculturalism has failed in the rest of Europe, we should take our heads out of our arses and not make the same mistakes as Britain,Germany,France etc...

jugger0 wrote: »
    Multiculturalism has failed in the rest of Europe, we should take our heads out of our arses and not make the same mistakes as Britain,Germany,France etc...

Yes, Germany is clearly the poor man of europe and a disaster. London wasn't on fire last time I looked either.

The French state has never practiced "multiculturalism".

Send 'em all back where they came from yeah?

Right on brother.

• Advertisement

Yes, Germany is clearly the poor man of europe and a disaster. London wasn't on fire last time I looked either.

The French state has never practiced "multiculturalism".

The German chancellor herself said that multiculturalism has failed, So did prime minister David Cameron and would you believe so did Nicolas Sarkozy.

The German chancellor herself said that multiculturalism has failed, .

Considering that until 2000 German citizenship was extremely difficult to get for one not of 'german blood', I'd suggest they'd have to try it first.
    So did prime minister David Cameron .......

A tory said that? Wow. London still isn't on fire though.
    ........and would you believe so did Nicolas Sarkozy.

He did indeed. He wasn't talking about France though, because its never been a French policy.

So did prime minister David Cameron

But Cameron was talking about passively not questioning extremism in that speech.

He wasn't saying that foreigners not be allowed into the UK or not be allowed become British citizens which is what you're presumably thinking he meant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Mod

Lads, the childish bickering has to stop. Neither of you are looking good from it. Infractions/bans from here.

Send 'em all back where they came from yeah?

Right on brother.

Well its better then introducing the whole of Africa and the middle east and wherever else into Europe.

Well its better then introducing the whole of Africa and the middle east and wherever else into Europe.

Nobody has proposed doing so on this thread.

Nobody has proposed doing so on this thread.

Well there's more immigrants in Europe now then ever before, this will keep increasing.

And please enlighten us as to how logistically one would go about organising a "send 'em back where they came from" policy?

Would it be everyone that isn't an EU citizen? Or should we ship them off too?

Americans and Canadians should be told to f*ck off? Or is it just Africans and people from the Middle East? What about Australians?

What's your criteria for deciding who gets sent home and who gets to stay?

Come on. If it's such a great idea let's see you plan it out there so we can all bask in the brilliance of the plan.

Let's see your great plan in action dude.

And please enlighten us as to how logistically one would go about organising a "send 'em back where they came from" policy?

Would it be everyone that isn't an EU citizen? Or should we ship them off too?

Americans and Canadians should be told to f*ck off? Or is it just Africans and people from the Middle East?

What's your criteria for deciding who gets sent home and who gets to stay?

Come on. If it's such a great idea let's see you plan it out there so we can all bask in the brilliance of the plan.

If you have a degree and no criminal record and in good health(no contagious diseases)

Well there's more immigrants in Europe now then ever before, this will keep increasing.

......there were actually more immigrants in the 50's and 60's than there is now, so no, it won't "keep increasing".

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement