Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inside The Ropes... Ballyliffin anyone?

Options
  • 04-10-2012 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭

Nothing guaranteed, but if I could get a fourball up at Ballyliffin in a couple of weeks' time, would Boards folk be interested/able to travel to play it. I need to know if there would be sufficient interest before asking the club about availability.

If you're interested, stick your name down and say whether you can play weekdays or weekends, or both. It's likely to be between Oct Sun 21 and Fri 26.

No offense to golfers outside Dublin, but for those near the capital, Ballyliffin is 290 kilometres away - four hours.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

287 for me!!

We have a few members from the northern half of the country so might be possible Kevin.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Brodick

Kevin. I'd be interested and available weekdays as I'm retired (64).
    I play off 24 having taken up golf again after giving up the day job.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

I'm about an hour away and could probably gather a couple more lads depending on date. Mid week is normally best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Kevinmarkham

Senna wrote: »
    I'm about an hour away and could probably gather a couple more lads depending on date. Mid week is normally best.

Not happening, sorry to say. Maybe next spring/summer we can rustle up more interest.

Advertisement