Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer application

Options
  • 04-10-2012 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi there just a question. I did an Eircom application the other day & submitted the broadband with no problems but they also took a phone because they needed 1 but my problem is when will the phone connect. Will it b done automatically. I'm afraid it won't connect. I'm new employee so just a little confused and worried.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

Nb12 wrote: »
    Hi there just a question. I did an Eircom application the other day & submitted the broadband with no problems but they also took a phone because they needed 1 but my problem is when will the phone connect. Will it b done automatically. I'm afraid it won't connect. I'm new employee so just a little confused and worried.

Hi Nb12,

Not to worry, if you could PM me the phone number/account number we'll check the order for you and see what stage it's at. If you don't have the account info, send the address instead and we should be able to find it from that.

Cheers

James

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Nb12

Order ref no is NR149818 and it was the 2nd of oct wen the order was put through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

Nb12 wrote: »
    Order ref no is NR149818 and it was the 2nd of oct wen the order was put through.

Hi Nb12

Thanks for the PM, I'm unable to match that reference number with our systems. Can you PM me the full address and I can check it out for you?

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement