Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vegan Society

Options
  • 04-10-2012 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Anyone know anything about this. In particular, how to join it. I was in Cornucopia the other day and noticed members of it get 10% discount. Don't know how to join though.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭NecroSteve

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Sha_key

NecroSteve wrote: »

Yeah, I thought that was the place all right. But I send them message on the site a few days before making this thread but still waiting on a reply.

But I'll try again now.

Thanks Steve.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 timelord13

As far as I know both vegan and vegetarian societies carry the same discount - http://www.vegetarian.ie/content/discount-scheme

I bought a years membership for 20 quid, am enjoying my discounts so far.

Anyone been into Lurve yet, in Mary Street? I hear it's as tasty yet cheaper than Cornucopia with a fully vegan kitchen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

yeah lurves nice, Thread around here somewhere about it, they just started staying open til 10.
    I never liked cornucopia, far too overpriced.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

The food ins cornucopia is much nicer than lurve, which is reflected in the price. We generally share a main and have some soup because there is enough in that. The best is the happy pear but thats a good bit out :(

Love blazing salads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 nevermind123

hey all , im new into town and recently turned into vegan (over 20 days since i switched!) any suggestions for place to visit in dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭simon0brien

hey all , im new into town and recently turned into vegan (over 20 days since i switched!) any suggestions for place to visit in dublin?

Me too haha same time :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Try delhi o deli, indian that has loads of vegan options, the farm has a vegan main, cornucopia generally have something vegan. Blazing salads is very good, can't sit down there though so i rarely go.

Advertisement