Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early bird with good choice and steak option

Options
  • 04-10-2012 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Anybody know of any restaurants in Galway that do an early bird with a decent selection of choices including steak (even with supplement)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Tonight in Massimo, steak and a pint for €15.
    Boom, sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've had the 3 course early bird in Cactus Jacks twice, good stuff.
    Didn't have the steak though.
    http://cactusjacks.ie/the-menu/early-bird-menu/

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Saw an ad for steak,pint and onion rings-€15 in Sheridans in Knocknacarra. any time I've eaten in there it has been very,very tasty.I have no problem recommending it as a good old place to eat pretty good food.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Saw an ad for steak,pint and onion rings-€15 in Sheridans in Knocknacarra. any time I've eaten in there it has been very,very tasty.I have no problem recommending it as a good old place to eat pretty good food.

Yup, they also have lemon sole and a glass of wine for the same price if you prefer that or a 12" pizza, half portion of buffalo wings and a pint for €12.50.

I used to live across the road and ate there a few times, food is decent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

Great choice and value in Gemelles in Quay Street, the food is very good too.

http://gemelles.com/

Choose any starter and any main course or main course and dessert for just €20 per person or have all 3 for just €25 per person. All dishes from main menu are included (€2.95 supplement applies to Fillet of steak). You can add a bottle of our finest House wine for just €15 for white or red.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Love that grmelles place!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

if you want a good steak, head for rouge - 6 p.m. sitting - 15 Euro for starter and main (steak, fish, or veggie).

Steak is excellent.

you need to book

Advertisement