Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting Bank Manager

Options
  • 04-10-2012 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi Folks

Myself and my wife are meeting our bank manager next week:). We hope to put our house up for sale if we can get a new mortague if successful. Has anybody lately had any experience of banks etc and how hard it it to get money from them. Both of us work full time and would like to relocate nearer both our work, any reply would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

I suppose the big question is the current house in negative equity? If so, will be difficult for them to consider you for another mortgage when your current one is valued at more than property worth.

On the basis of the info you provide in the post I will go with it will be as good as the length of a piece of string.

Advertisement