Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courtlough

Options
  • 04-10-2012 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Anyone here a member of courtlough tell me what you guys hunk of it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Chopperdog 2

Wils110 wrote: »

Great facility, sporting, compak, skeet, high tower, dtl, Olympic trap, silhouette rifle range (50m) and paper target rifle range to 100m (with electric target gantries).

All layouts are under cover from the weather and it is open 7 days a week.
    Reasonably priced too, good club and grounds.

I would recommend it, yes I am a member.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Wils110 wrote: »

never Hunked it:D:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Wils110

Cater for air rifle chopper dog

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

You can shoot air rifle and .22
    I was a member there it is more for shotgun people there are no rifle competitions and you have to use their ammo. Well at least you are ment to only use their ammo. The people are sound bar a few of the shotgun lads who look at you like dirt if there with a rifle. Overall a nice place. membership is cheap too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭J.R.

not a member but have shot there a good few times.......really enjoyed it...........very good facilities & layout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭damanloox

The facility is great, most of the staff are great and I'm having a great time there. They are expensive though - that includes clays (even broken ones ;)) and cartridges.

Advertisement