Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology and Chemistry A1's

• 04-10-2012 6:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭

I just have a query in relation to these subjects.

Is it possible to get an A1 by just learning from a revision book and doing all the exam papers over and over and over again.

I find the biology book overwhelming and the chemistry book (chemistry live) hard to follow and a load of waffle in it.

I use revise wise for biology and rapid revision for chemistry and exam edge i find them good.

So im wondering has anyone got an A1 doing this? or using other revision books.

any help thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭JDOC1996

If you're using chemistry live-Definitely, I found the book goes off the point so often, but overall its not a bad book.
    I don't see why you couldn't; prehaps just using the textbooks for reference.

Advertisement