Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus question!

• 04-10-2012 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

hey guys, i have an interview tomorrow around 12 out in the shopping centre near the odeon cinema,where the superquinn shopping centre is!i was wondering,because of all the bus changes and the fact ive never gotten a bus out that way, which bus do i know take and does it stop right by the shopping centre??and how regularly does it go?? THANKS :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

AFAIK you will have to get a Bus from the Stop on William st. I think it's now the 304 Bus but please have a look at the timetable on the Bus-stop 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

mgbgt1978 wrote: »
    AFAIK you will have to get a Bus from the Stop on William st. I think it's now the 304 Bus but please have a look at the timetable on the Bus-stop 1st.

Thanks!since they changed things up its so bloody confusing :( i should have walked past it on the way home a while ago...damn!

The bus-stops are outside the Kilmurry Lodge and then opposite the Hurler's. If you don't get off at the 1st one the next isn't much further away from your interview.
    There is a stop directly outside the shopping centre but I have rarely seen a bus use it.

The bus-stops are outside the Kilmurry Lodge and then opposite the Hurler's. If you don't get off at the 1st one the next isn't much further away from your interview.
    There is a stop directly outside the shopping centre but I have rarely seen a bus use it.

never been to either places.think ill just ask the driver in the morning and pray i get there lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Just a friendly thought. For the sake of getting to the interview on time would it be worth just getting a taxi to your destination rather than hoping you get the right bus at the right time? You can figure out bus stops and times then at no presure on the way home.

• Advertisement

bazz26 wrote: »
    Just a friendly thought. For the sake of getting to the interview on time would it be worth just getting a taxi to your destination rather than hoping you get the right bus at the right time? You can figure out bus stops and times then at no presure on the way home.

thought of this but cash is extremely tight right now :( and it would cost a good tenner from town i assume?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

you wha? wrote: »
    thought of this but cash is extremely tight right now :( and it would cost a good tenner from town i assume?!

I understand money is tight but it could be the best tenner you ever spend if you get the job. :)

bazz26 wrote: »
    I understand money is tight but it could be the best tenner you ever spend if you get the job. :)

you plead a good case friend :P ill prb do this if its raining tomorrow which lets face it is very likely ha

The cost from city centre to superquinn is €9 with Fixed Price Taxis,(and many other Taxi Firms also, but Fixed Price Taxis are the only ones who will charge you that if you just jump into one at the Rank).
    To avoid any misunderstandings just confirm the price with the driver before you get into the car.
    The meter will go to approx €10/11 without any traffic hold-ups.

Well, did you get the job ???????

• Advertisement

Well, did you get the job ???????

Ha not sure yet.it went well and got a phonecall this evening asking for a follow up interview next week!fingers crossed for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Hi guys
    Is the next stop after the student centre in UL at the kilmurray lodge or is there one in between?

There's one opposite the entrance to Elm Park, just up from the East Gate of UL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

There's one opposite the entrance to Elm Park, just up from the East Gate of UL.

And another too, I think.

Eclectichoney, the kilmurray stop is when the bus takes the first right after leaving the UL campus.

Advertisement