Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Preparatory Course

Options
  • 04-10-2012 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I am intending to sit 4 FE1's in March 2013, and the other 4 in October 2013 (or more than 4 depending on whether or not I will be repeating some from the 1st attempt!).
    I am torn between City Colleges, Independent Colleges and Griffith College. There are so many things to consider: timetable, online class availability, access to a good library, cost, amount of prizewinners. etc. Is anybody else starting their FE1 journey this October and if you are taking a prep course which one are you doing and why? Have you reserved your place yet? Thanks, I really appreciate any feedback you can give me. Also - if you can fill me in on whether or not you have a law degree or not that would be welcome information also.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I have a law degree, didn't do a prep course but got Independent college manuals. Got 4 from 4. The key is to just learn off. No amount of teaching will get you to pass unless you yourself can learnt the stuff off.

Advertisement