Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who would be the first name down on your EPL dream team ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Xavi6 wrote: »
    What I do have a problem with is the laziness shown when he's one of the central midfielders, like against Dortmund, and that's when I said "when he's in the mood" in my post.

He seemed to be carrying an injury against Dortmund.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I wouldn't be mentioning Dembele as someone who can dominate for the whole 90 minutes, relative to Yaya. In his last match, he was sucking air after 60 mins and had to be hauled off because he couldn't get near a 37-year-old ginger bloke he'd been asked to man mark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Yaya because he's by far the best at his position, or Rooney because on form he's on a level above everyone in the league

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

Jack Wilshere if he wasnt made of glass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Hawk Wing 2

Ashley Cole

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Yaya

he is the best player in the league and can do absolutely everything in midfield

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

4 pages and no mention of Santi Cazorla ? I think he is an absolute gem of a player, movement, energy, creativity.

For me he will be as good as Fabregas.

Cazorla is 27, Fabregas is 25. Not much improvement left for him.

If you're referring to Arsenal careers only, Fab scored goals in massive Champs league games etc and did it consistently.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Rooney, but not as a striker.

I think he has everything to be one of the best attacking midfielders in the world, maybe the best, he's too hard working to be a striker really as he's more likely to be the one chasing back and claiming ball and bring it forward than he is to be on the last shoulder.

Play him behind a striker and it's game over (I reckon himself and RVP will rape the PL this year).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Paul Scholes. He's still the best in his position in England.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Fight_Night

Kirby wrote: »

He looks a few stone overweight. It isn't all muscle before anybody wheels that old chestnut riposte out. People used to say that about Old Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, etc. It's fat.

Agree with most of what you're saying but disagree strongly with this.

Yaya isn't in the same category as Tevez and Rooney with regards to being overweight, not even close. He is not a few stone overweight anyway and a quick look at him makes that obvious.

article-2212066-154EDBA7000005DC-98_634x408.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

1349466939.2352.iPicit.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

4 pages and no mention of Santi Cazorla ? I think he is an absolute gem of a player, movement, energy, creativity.

For me he will be as good as Fabregas.

Cazorla has played a handfull of games in England so i think its a bit early to judge. For me as a United fan it would be Yaya what a player exactly what United need.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

I'm still a bit shocked that it took 3 pages before Wayne Rooney was picked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I'm shocked at no David Silva .....

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Bebe.

/thread

• Advertisement
Advertisement