Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Musgraves

Options
  • 04-10-2012 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Hi all, does anyone know of a bus that goes closer to Musgraves than the 3/203 bus? That one drops me at Stiofain Naofa but with the time of my train I'm left breathless trying to get to work there on time. There's surely one that goes directly down Tramore Road or closer to the Musgraves end of it than that bus. I've tried looking at Bus Eireann but their website was designed by a muppet with a serious attention deficit disorder.

Appreciated in advance for any help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

No bus on Tramore rd. Maybe get off on Pearse rd by Musgrave park and cut through Kent Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Azhrei

What bus would that be? The bus I took this morning had some stupid ad plastered on the sides so I couldn't see out the window and know where I was going, I only knew I was at Stiofain Naofa when all the kids got out.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Apparently its the number 3 bus : from the munster rugby page :

"Musgrave Park is located between Pearse Rd. and Tramore Road in Ballyphehane, Cork and the number 3 bus operates from Patrick St. (around the corner from Parnell Place) to Ballyphehane. "

I'd imagine the number 3 bus is now the 203 in new money.

Yeah, same bus then. Ta muchly anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Sorry for delay in coming back. Yeah it's the 203 bus. Stops outside Musgrave Park. Walk up Pearse Rd (same direction as bus travelling) for about 100 meters. Take 1st left turn which is Kent Rd. walk to the end of rd( about 200 meters). Musgraves is in front of you. Offices are just up the road to the left.

• Advertisement

Cheers man :)

Advertisement