Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penneys castlebar

Options
  • 04-10-2012 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Why is the penneys in Castlebar so sh1te? it's cramped, dark, messy, full of crap clothes. they must sent all the rags they can't sell in other shops down to Castlebar. The penneys in Ballina is class, huge shop, nice and bright, nicely spaced out, tidy and they have lovely stuff! so why can't they open a decent one in castlebar they'll make a fortune! *rant over*:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Why is the penneys in Castlebar so sh1te? it's cramped, dark, messy, full of crap clothes. they must sent all the rags they can't sell in other shops down to Castlebar. The penneys in Ballina is class, huge shop, nice and bright, nicely spaced out, tidy and they have lovely stuff! so why can't they open a decent one in castlebar they'll make a fortune! *rant over*:)

The might be stuck in a long lease.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Pennys seem to have 2 types of store, i.e the new ones are big, bright, well presented and have alot of stock etc, Ballina and Eyre Square Galway spring to mind, and on the flip side you have carpeted dready and depressing looking stores Castlebar and Galway Headford Rd. stores. Not quite sure why this is, as above might be something to do with the lease.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

The clothes in Castlebar Penneys are Nasty! I don't do posh but I wouldn't even put them on a scarecrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Ya the Penny's in Castlebar is fairly stuck in the past, you would think with all new the new stores on the other side of town they might up the game and try and gain some market share. Their store in Galway is always packed, and Super Valu beside it has been done up countless times over the last number of years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Mayo Miss wrote: »
    The clothes in Castlebar Penneys are Nasty! I don't do posh but I wouldn't even put them on a scarecrow!

I'll have you know they're very fashionable clothes and all the birds flock to me.

200px-Trollface.svg.png

• Advertisement
Advertisement