Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slimming world in Carrick?

Options
  • 04-10-2012 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I usually go to a Slimming World in Dublin but this week I will be in Carrick I rang the consultant Lorraine to confirm the place and day but got no reply there is no email for her and no facebook activity. I think it is beside Casey's Ford centre on the Dublin road past Tesco but not sure. Anyone go to Carrick Slimming World just to confirm place, day and time. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

miss choc wrote: »
    I usually go to a Slimming World in Dublin but this week I will be in Carrick I rang the consultant Lorraine to confirm the place and day but got no reply there is no email for her and no facebook activity. I think it is beside Casey's Ford centre on the Dublin road past Tesco but not sure. Anyone go to Carrick Slimming World just to confirm place, day and time. Thanks

Casey's Ford hasn't been in Carrick on Shannon for at least 4 years. The building that they occupied is on the Castlecara road, just opposite of the new Aldi store.

Sorry, don't know anything about slimming world.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Butterball

reilig wrote: »
    miss choc wrote: »

Casey's Ford hasn't been in Carrick on Shannon for at least 4 years. The building that they occupied is on the Castlecara road, just opposite of the new Aldi store.

Sorry, don't know anything about slimming world.
    It is IWA building on the Castlecarra road. Down past Aldi on the left. Wednesday evenings 5.30 . another class on at 7 or 8pm. Not too sure of exact time Will try and find out later. Hth.

Advertisement