Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 time download limit ubisoftstore

• 04-10-2012 9:16pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    I brought the anno 2070 expansion today from there and when i webt to download i clicked it a few times because it wasnt respondin gand i got the following msg"5 time download limit reached"anyone know how i can sort this?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Pretty sure you can have them reset through their support system. I thought ubisoft were stopping this ****e?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ya ive gotten onto support about it but havent heard back yet,pain in the ass,my own fault though i clicked download and nothing happened and clicked it a few more times and the that msg appeared.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Nothing about this sounds like your fault.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ya hopefully they'll sort it fairly quick was looking forward to playing it over the weekend

Well I got it sorted,turns out you have to redeem the code from inside the game :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement