Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Receiving old e-mail notifications

Options
  • 05-10-2012 12:41am

Today I've received nine e-mail notifications (so far) to posts from September 6th. The e-mails all have the same date too. Some of these point to the same post and one of the threads is one that I'm not even subscribed to anymore.

Is it just me? I tried searching but couldn't find anything recent.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Paddy

First report we've had of this happening. Could you send me a PM with the email source (including headers) and I'll see if I can figure out what's happened. If you have no idea what I mean by email source, can you tell me what you use to view your email and I'll find you a walk through.

As discussed in PM, turns out my mail provider was sitting on some mails from that date for whatever reason.

So it's not a bug, obviously. Sorry for the trouble.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement