Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For Sale : Lowe Alpine Saracen

• 05-10-2012 10:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Selling my Lowe Alpine Saracen bergen, Its the same model the PDF ssue one however this one is in Dutch DPM ,

Immaculate Condition, Only used a couple of times,

Pics to Follow

Bergen is in Dundalk but can be delivered to Dublin

Open to Reasonable offers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

cw67irl wrote: »
    Selling my Lowe Alpine Saracen bergen, Its the same model the PDF ssue one however this one is in Dutch DPM ,

Immaculate Condition, Only used a couple of times,

Pics to Follow

Bergen is in Dundalk but can be delivered to Dublin

Open to Reasonable offers!

If you "lose" a PDF one, you get charged €108 to replace it. Theres one on ebay for €58, how much are you selling yours for?

You didnt manage to sell it on IMO in the end?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭cw67irl

I was undecided about selling it, Its definitely for sale now, Its here and IMO

I was undecided about selling it, Its definitely for sale now, Its here and IMO

Ah ok, how much are you looking for?

Havent a clue to be honest its surplus at the minute so would be open to offers on it!

Havent a clue to be honest its surplus at the minute so would be open to offers on it!

Sound, Il ask a few lads and see if they are interested.

• Advertisement

Cool Thanks, I looked on Ebay at that one and its a wreck this one has only been used 2/3 times and as close to brand new as can be got!

BUMP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

BUMP

Pics would probably help

See can I get them up now!

Bergen Sold, Thanks For the Interest!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement