Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warmflow Gun Cabinet Approved?

Options
  • 05-10-2012 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

Recently put in my pistol application and was asked about my storage, Iv a warmflow 5 gun cabinet, I said I had a cabinet rawl bolted to the wall ect, The cabinet is a few years old but is in perfect nick, Then they wanted to know if it was compliant with the new regs,

Is it still compliant??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

cw67irl wrote: »
    Recently put in my pistol application and was asked about my storage, Iv a warmflow 5 gun cabinet, I said I had a cabinet rawl bolted to the wall ect, The cabinet is a few years old but is in perfect nick, Then they wanted to know if it was compliant with the new regs,

Is it still compliant??

If it has BS7558 standard on it, which I think all warmflow have, then it is garda approved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭cw67irl

where would I find that on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

where would I find that on it?

The two warmflow cabinets I had, had a small plate on the front stating the standards they conformed to.

If you dont have a sticker, contact warmflow and ask them to email you an endorsement as to the standards they comply to so you at least have that to show the firearms officer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Is it still compliant??

yes and just tell them that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭J.R.

http://warmflow.co.uk/products/gun_cabinets

You could print off this page from their website which states all warmflow gun cabinets are police & BS approved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Checked it and its perfect, Thanks lads!

Advertisement