Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformer signing in Dublin City comics and Collectables

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Oh suweet!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DBK

Gonna have to bring in my Marvel issue 11 for him to sign. Think that was the first comic he drew for the transformer series. And my Death's Head comics, yes!

I'd be a fool not to get my Maximum Dinobots TPB signed.
    I'm actually going to a Halloween party so may have to turn up in full costume :o

Turned up today and got some old stuff signed and an awesome Sunstreaker drawn for me by Nick Roche. Awesome stuff. Thanks a mill Dublin City Comics :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Did we all enjoy the movie.

That was a great touch. Thanks to the lads and Cineworld for that slice of Fried Energon.

• Advertisement

Couldn't head to the movie as had to get home to some sick kids. Would have loved to go. I'd say the craic was great. Again, it was awesome day out though. So happy with my Sunstreaker drawing. :D

Great day out altogether. The Movie screening was the icing ion the (oil) cake.

Advertisement