Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found: Yellow tabby kitten - Market Square Car Park

Options
  • 05-10-2012 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭

I found what I'd term a yellow tabby kitten in Market Square Car Park. Very friendly but very emaciated. Looks well cared for but if it had a loving home it's been gone out of it for a while to get that thin. Looks about 4-6 months old but I'm not that great a judge. No collar.

I've brought it home with me because I didn't want it to get run over or messed with by yobs. I've rung the Kilkenny SPCA and will ring local radio and whoever else I can think of.

Here's hoping that someone on here knows its family.

Otherwise, I'm looking for someone to become its temporary custodian and maybe permanent family. The SPCA is full to the gills of cats and might not be able to take it off me and I can't keep it because I have a large house dog that detests cats. :(

Any takers?

ETA: I'll post a pic when I get a chance. Can't tell if it's male or female, it's too wriggly and the bits are too similar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Sorry they are so big but I haven't time at the moment to downsize them.

cat3.jpg

cat4.jpg

cat1.jpg

cat2.jpg

cat5.jpg

Advertisement