Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do with toddlers north dublin

Options
  • 05-10-2012 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Are there any fun classes for 3yr old toddlers? They r too old for mother and toddler groups (get bored) and have tried sillybillys and gymboree but they were full of younger kids. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 hello1986

Ye PJs's in Balbriggan have things to do in the morning or go to this websitee

http://www.mumstown.ie

I'm sure they can point in right direction

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

DOes she go to playschool?
    It is the highlight of my 3 year olds day.

Dancing/singing/drama lessons are great as well,mine started abut a month ago and she loves it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 hotstuff2

Thanks Moonbeam. Dancing/singing sounds great. Havent found anywhere suitable yet. I have a boy and a lot ofclasses seem to be for ballet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

how about the aquatic centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 hotstuff2

Good idea. Will check it out. Tks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement