Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaping in hospital......

Options
  • 05-10-2012 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

I'm doing it! In the hosp since Sunday and not sure to go till Monday, I'd go mental if I didn't have my Android tablet and my juices. Secretly toking away and holding my breath, and then a trip to the loo for full on exhaling, I'm having a whale of a time. Bit worried about getting caught though.

Currently Green Cow from Decadent Vapours is perfuming my room with the scent of Parma violets and melon!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

hope all is well anyway.

when you're leaving ask them whats the story. are people allowed vape in the hospital and see what they say. say you were going spare for a vape or something to that effect cause you werent sure

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭syconerd

its allowed i was in naas general once i explained wat it does they had no problem me vaping haha so next time anybodys in hospital go for it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Sure is-ant Propylene glycol used in air sanitization in some US hospitals ?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

yeah i'd say its ok if you got to stay in hospital, i hope you are al-right by the way. As a visitor i don't do it myself, common courtesy and one hour or two without vaping should be grand, as not everyone may like your flavours or gets it wrong etc.

Advertisement