Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free tickets for Amon Tobin in SF

Options
  • 05-10-2012 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭

Amon Tobin is playing Berkeley, San Francisco tonight on the ISAM tour.
    I have two tickets I can transfer by email if anyone just happens to be in San Fran at the moment (or has friends there that appreciate music) This is the only night he'll be playing with the Kronos Quartet on the tour.

PM me if you or someone you know might be interested in Gig of the Year. I'm gutted I can't go but I'm unwilling to drop $1000+ on flights as for some reason the cost of flights to SF just went nuts.

A clip for the unfamilliar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,512 ✭✭✭✭fits

feckin hell, I'd chop off my right foot to go to that..

unfortunately not in that part of the world either. Did you try posting on kronos/amon tobin facebook pages?

I know kronos quartet have an active page but not sure about amon tobin.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Trying to get in touch with an old acquaintance in SF at the moment.

Kronos forum/facebook is a good idea. I'll give it an hour or so here just in case. Would be happy if a boardsie got them.

Advertisement