Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling my account, what date?

Options
  • 05-10-2012 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

I think My account is coming up to the end of the contract but can you tell me when exactly? Also what is needed to cancel the contract to ensure it doesn't go over the year contract? Won't need landline but would be interested in the emobile dongle. Info on both if eircom pleases?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭thret

Eircom have introduced a 30 day notification before canceling your account. So you will need to go for one month over contract anyway. Or may be you could already send the notification before the contract ends. I'm not entirely sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

I think My account is coming up to the end of the contract but can you tell me when exactly? Also what is needed to cancel the contract to ensure it doesn't go over the year contract? Won't need landline but would be interested in the emobile dongle. Info on both if eircom pleases?

Hi Gingernuts31,

To cancel the account you need to give one months notice in advance. If you know the contract is due to end on a certain date, you can give the notice 1 month in advance of this. To give your notice you need to call freephone 1901 and choose the cancellations option. You will also need to have your account number to hand to allow them to process this and give you the correct email/postal address for the written notice.

I'll pass the details of the thread to the eMobile agents to go through your mobile options. They will need you to send your address to eircom: Tony (link to PM here) they will get back to you on the eMobile broadband.

Regards

James

Advertisement