Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1: Week 3 *Wednesday-Sunday*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

He's been online as he posts in the soccer forum a good bit so not sure why he cant just schedule a game

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭HeartOfTheCity

Dolphins -Jets

Heartofthecity! Hows Wednesday night for ya? Say 8? ...

Sorry mate, just seeing this now! Tonight at 8 works perfectly. Be prepared for a lot of cursing as Ryan Tannehill apparently closes his eyes and chucks the ball anywhere he sees fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Matthew8 when are you free?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Raoul wrote: »
    I am going to pm him now and tell him that he needs to get his act together with regards organising games or else he will be out of the league.
    Can you force Vince Young to retire while your at it? Or at least allow him to be signed to my practice squad as Clay Matthews has worn out his tackling dummy....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

empacher wrote: »
    Matthew8 when are you free?

I can do tonight from 6.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Berty, any chance you can get on before 6.30 tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Berty, any chance you can get on before 6.30 tonight?
    Can't sorry Eamonn. Won't be home until around 7.

If you can't do later tonight I am around all Saturday and Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Berty44 wrote: »
    Can't sorry Eamonn. Won't be home until around 7.

If you can't do later tonight I am around all Saturday and Sunday.

Raoul play him at 11pm on Friday night.. I'll get him drunk beforehand .. You can pay me from my pay pal account

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Dave, should be home at 11 but I apologise if I am late. I'll post when I'm home. If I am late and it doesn't suit we can play a different time.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Raoul play him at 11pm on Friday night.. I'll get him drunk beforehand .. You can pay me from my pay pal account

Can't you ever stop match fixing!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

etloveslsd wrote: »

Can't you ever stop match fixing!!!
    I'm going to need the stretch limo again Dave if I hope to be home by 11 although I'd rather stay and go for the Chinese again than rush home to play madden.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Dave, should be home at 11 but I apologise if I am late. I'll post when I'm home. If I am late and it doesn't suit we can play a different time.

No panic, only in the door myself. Can get my practise done. :)

Pudsy33 wrote: »

No panic, only in the door myself. Can get my practise done. :)

I'll be back in 15 mate

JUst lost connection with Pudsy.
    He was up 23-3 with 0:10 left in the third.

Restarting now.

JUst lost connection with Pudsy.
    He was up 23-3 with 0:10 left in the third.

Restarting now.

Next game disconnected at 45 21 to me in the third.

When are you around to play again? I should be around tonight, but not sure about my availability for the rest of the weekend yet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Did you recreate the defect after the first game or just start from zero??

adrian522 wrote: »

Just started again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

adrian522 wrote: »

was wondering same thing... also do you need to bring it to the same quarter/point in the game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

It's in the rules ;)

SantryRed wrote: »
    It's in the rules ;)

I had a look at them. Dave, can you remember what time it was when the second disconnect happened? In fairness he did offer to go on autopilot, but I'd rather play him if we can arrange a time.

• Advertisement

Neko, I need to start this game by 17:20 at the latest. Meeting for my match at 6:40.

Thanks.

I don't think we had reached half time in the second game. About halfways through the second quarter?

If you are around this evening we can try again, otherwise Saturday morning 9,9:30,10:00ish? Or anytime Sunday.

I said to you about recreating the score but I don't think you had your mic/headset on. It was 28 - zip to the Ravens then I got a TD to make it 28-7 which sort of made it equal to the 23-3 score in the first game.

Edit: If you think it was the 3rd quarter then it must have been. Presumably you have a better memory five minutes after it happened than me the next day.

I don't think we had reached half time in the second game. About halfways through the second quarter?

If you are around this evening we can try again, otherwise Saturday morning 9,9:30,10:00ish? Or anytime Sunday.

I said to you about recreating the score but I don't think you had your mic/headset on. It was 28 - zip to the Ravens then I got a TD to make it 28-7 which sort of made it equal to the 23-3 score in the first game.

Edit: If you think it was the 3rd quarter then it must have been. Presumably you have a better memory five minutes after it happened than me the next day.

Tbh dave i have no idea. I thought it was later with the high score but maybe not. Im here to play now if ya like?

If you want to play anytime tonight let me know, I'm happy to play as late as 12

I'll jump on now.

Did Eli Manning play his game and get back to Rob, I think it was Rob?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

No never got back to me in the end for Week 2, ended up playing CPU.
    Think he's meant to be playing Nelbert this week

I set him to autopilot on Wed. Gonna boot him Sunday if he doesn't attempt to play

• Advertisement

SantryRed wrote: »
    I set him to autopilot on Wed. Gonna boot him Sunday if he doesn't attempt to play
    Yeah, I think he did this last year aswell, I could be completely wrong.

I have pm'd him aswell and no reply.

Advertisement