Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer of saved games from old hard drive

Options
  • 05-10-2012 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

Just got a copy of mass effect 3, played 1 and 2 so would like to import my save games. However, I no longer have the hard drive with the saved games, so was wondering is there any way of getting them ack without the old hard drive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

You can download saved games from several websites, just google it. Did this for the PC version, not sure how it works on the Xbox though.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭ga2k10

Getting saved games online for an xbox will get you banned from xbox live.

If you still have the old hard drive you could put the saves on a flash drive then onto the new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

ga2k10 wrote: »
    Getting saved games online for an xbox will get you banned from xbox live.

This. Make sure you never download software from the PC and put it into your Xbox, unless it's an update from Xbox.com.

Without the other hard drive, there's no way to recover old saved games. Check out the cloud storage, it's ideal for this situation. I use the cloud so I can access my Minecraft and Trials Saves on other consoles.

Advertisement