Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Cheap but nice looking laminate

• 05-10-2012 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I've got 16sq metres of floor that I need to get for a bedroom. The most money I have to spend is 150 but could stretch a little bit more. I don't want pine, would prefer a decent looking oak or walnut.

Is it possible to get a decent laminate for that money and can anyone recommend a particular laminate. I was in my local chadwicks and even the expensive stuff looked fake and cheap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭jimmydkid

Upsy_Daisy wrote: »
    I've got 16sq metres of floor that I need to get for a bedroom. The most money I have to spend is 150 but could stretch a little bit more. I don't want pine, would prefer a decent looking oak or walnut.

Is it possible to get a decent laminate for that money and can anyone recommend a particular laminate. I was in my local chadwicks and even the expensive stuff looked fake and cheap.
    Iv put down a good bit of a board called Country Style Palermo Oak Full Plank, its 7mm thick so it should be fine for a bedroom. It costs €9.90 per metre incl underlay

Advertisement