Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT cycling society?

Options
  • 05-10-2012 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

is there a cycling society? i didnt see one on the day but judging by the amount of avid cyclists in the college there must be one.

is it too late to join now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

No club closes up shop after signup days

There is a FB for a DIT cycling club here but it doesn't look active
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/DIT-Cycling-Club/159419624075682?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭scooters

The guys who ran it have finished.

Maybe try and get it going again??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

I'd definitely be up for that..actually went looking for one during the soc day/days and the closest thing I found was the triathlon :/

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Kerrangatang92

Hi lads.

I went down to the sports office in Bolton Street today, and was told that the people running it have left college now. I was talking to the lady working there and we have organized for a meeting to be held on Tuesday the 23rd, at 01:15 in ROOM 132 in BOLTON STREET CAMPUS. At the meeting, we will try to get the club going again. This meeting is open to anyone interested in joining the club, so please tell everyone you know who may be interested.
    Il bumb this thead again when soon.

Pm me for any other details.

Thanks,
    Kerrangatang

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

Hi lads.

I went down to the sports office in Bolton Street today, and was told that the people running it have left college now. I was talking to the lady working there and we have organized for a meeting to be held on Tuesday the 23rd, at 01:15 in ROOM 132 in BOLTON STREET CAMPUS. At the meeting, we will try to get the club going again. This meeting is open to anyone interested in joining the club, so please tell everyone you know who may be interested.
    Il bumb this thead again when soon.

Pm me for any other details.

Thanks,
    Kerrangatang

May be a few mins late as I have a lecture till 1 (Cathal B) but Ill be there..no idea where Rm 132 is though :pac:

• Advertisement

I'll be there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Yeah I was looking for one too. Will be at the meeting also

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Kerrangatang92

Hey, quick update. I have been unable to contact the sports office since the quick meeting I had with them so I am unsure if they the room is booked or if they will be present or what? But make sure to come along anyways, remember, 01:15 in room 132 BOLTON STREET. A couple of lads have also said they will be coming on the DIT cycling facebook page aswell so hopefully a few will turn up. Sorry for posting this so close to the meeting, I have been unable to get on my laptop the past two days.
    Thanks again,
    Kerrangatang.

The club and Facebook page now active again.

Advertisement