Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomorrowland 2013 (everything and anything)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Dazzler0911

Hoping to get 8 tickets for this on the 16th. So need two of the lads to get through to purchase 4 ticks each. Gonna be a multiple laptop/internet connection job to give us the est possible chance.

If succesful we're gonna head down via Utrecht in Holland, to pick up our mates and supplies ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

audman wrote: »
    Just to ask someone who has been; Are they strict on ID? Have a lad in our group born in Jan 1996.

He should be grand,tell him to let the bumfluff grow a bit :P

Only people that had to produce ID over there were the Belgians to prove they were Belgian Nationals as they bough their tickets seperately.

Lads can you sell on tickets if you don't get to go, or must the registered person be one of the attendees?

Question actually answered above sorry!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

When are gig tickets for us here in Ireland on sale guys ?

Feb 14th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 pk88

16th not 14th

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Saturday February 16th at 4pm our time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

have to be preregistered on the site before the 14th.

Oh dear! sorry. I read that wrong - whoops!

Something about the girl's voice at 1:44. Could listen to it all day. What an unbelievable video. Best bit IMO starts at 13:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWb5Qc-fBvk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 120535

be on the page at least an hour before the sale goes live.

What do you mean with that?
    Methememb wrote: »
    have to be preregistered on the site before the 14th.
    I got this email after pre-registrering:

"Hello,

Thanks for registering for Tomorrowland ticket sale!

IMPORTANT: This registration does not guarantee you a festival ticket. It only offers you the possibility to get access to the ticket shop on date of the ticket sale.

Use this link to enter the ticket shop on the day of the ticket sale.
    The link for the ticket shop = :here is my link:

Start ticket sale WORLDWIDE: Saturday 16 February, 17h00 (CET).
    Start ticket sale GLOBAL JOURNEY: Saturday 9 February, 17h00 (CET).
    IMPORTANT: For the purchase of Global Journey Packages (=Travel Packages) you do not have to use this specific link. Registration will be asked during sales process, as this is a different process because of the airline tickets."

Ok, so I am supposed to click the link in the email at least 1 hour before the sales go live, or do I need to be on the site 1 hour before the sales go live and then when it's 17:00 click the link? Or if it's neither of those, what then? What did you do last year?

I just want to know how to be the first to get the tickets before it's sold out without having to wait and suffer for +60 minutes and see the tickets are being sold out. The sales for my country starts next week february the 16th and I just saw the amount of people in Belgium not being able to get through to buying tickets or being rejected payments.

If you could answer this, I will be very, very thankful.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ted9308

Did anyone go for the global packages and actually get tickets?Wouldn't mind any tips to try to get tickets in the scramble next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sweetsmiler

I managed to get tickets today...some how I got very lucky. I had problems getting past the basket. I kept restarting and 're choosing what I wanted then one time it just went through. Unfortunately I think it's little other than luck! Good luck

Lucky, a global journey one? How much did that set you back?

Lucky, a global journey one? How much did that set you back?

a fair amount -- prob about an extra £200 to if I had done it separately but for the additional fun (and more chance of getting a ticket) I couldn't stop myself!

Ah yeah, if I had it I would've done the same ! Good for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ted9308

@sweetsmiler/anyone else who got a global package ticket.Did you use multiple laptops?I hear that some people in previous years have used multiple laptops in the hope of getting tickets.I'm wondering the pre registering approach is there to combat that?

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

I plan on heading over this year, Do my very best
    As asked already what way does the link work?
    Iv pre registered already

Just follow the link an hour before and wait?
    And deffinetly dont refresh?

ted9308 wrote: »
    @sweetsmiler/anyone else who got a global package ticket.Did you use multiple laptops?I hear that some people in previous years have used multiple laptops in the hope of getting tickets.I'm wondering the pre registering approach is there to combat that?

Can you not just open/follow the link on all three laptops say? Or can you just open it the once.

I'm planning on having a few laptops open over a couple of Internet connections. Having just gotten a Fleetwood Mac ticket last week by the skin of my teeth - if that was hard, tomorrowland is gonna be near impossible I reckon. Fingers crossed though.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 bobs ur uncle

any body know how much people were selling tickets on donedeal or such websites after all the tickets had sold out?? i no i wnt b able get tickets wen they come out so guna have ta save a few pound for the over priced ones that come on sale after... :/

• Advertisement

I had different tabs running on my one computer and i was also trying to do it on my phone - each page was taking time to load each time so i just kept flicking through -- i think it's a different system though for the tickets on sat and you get put in a queue - you don't refresh or you'd loose your place and from what I know from other "queue" systems it is complete luck as everyone will just click that button at the same time - not sure 1 person doing multiple computers in 1 go will quite work as you have to enter what you want before you go into queue so trying to do this on 3 computers at once is surely going to slow you down (that was how it was last year anyway when i was not so sucessful despite me and 6 other friends all trying on different computers on different internet connections)

if last year is anything to go by you have about a 1% chance of getting tickets (prob less given that more tickets have gone onto the global packages this year) - good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

chaps

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭RICHIE26188

How many do we think will be going on sale? I know they stagger sales for locals/belgians first etc

120,000 AFAIK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

What time on saturday are they on sale irish time? As it says 1700 CET on the website I think!

4pm Irish time on Saturday 16th

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Just got a global journey ticket.

670 it better be worth it!

Class, is that you sorted for everything except food/drink?

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Class, is that you sorted for everything except food/drink?

Yep, but i also have to get to london and back!

• Advertisement

Jaysus. expensive enough so! Be worth it though

Advertisement