Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomorrowland 2013 (everything and anything)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Methememb wrote: »
    Jaysus. expensive enough so! Be worth it though

Haha yeah, I think ive watched the after movie about 500 times! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Same ! It's insane :D How many people are you going with?

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Methememb wrote: »
    Same ! It's insane :D How many people are you going with?

On my own! But gonna meet up with a friend over :)

Not so bad ! I've only one friend guaranteed going, the other lads are still pussyfooting about! But it'll be grand when we're there I'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

looks like ill be goin on me own aswell.many others same sitch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Dazzler0911

Going with 7 other lads myself. Solid crew of 8. Praying to get tickets tmrw. Fingers crossed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 brt1919

I'm looking to buy two tickets for a friend & her friend to go. In the unlikely event that I manage to get through, the site has a note saying 'tickets are strictly personal and can't be sold to other persons. From this year every person's ID will be checked at the entrance'

I think last year you could just supply id, so on the assumption that i have to put one ticket in my name, I can just give a copy of the passport still?

Just a bit concerned that someone may go all that way & be denied entry & I've wasted a lot of money :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Niall09 wrote: »
    Just got a global journey ticket.

670 it better be worth it!

I got the same, and did the eurostar last year too - worth every penny man, so handy! which train ye on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Lc201395

Anyone know what the story with tickets is tomorrow?

I know its 4pm, but what can i do to help guarantee me one? any help appreciated :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Bobsyouraunty

Lc201395 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the story with tickets is tomorrow?

I know its 4pm, but what can i do to help guarantee me one? any help appreciated :P

No guarantees

Let the madness commence!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Can you use the same email link on a number of different devices?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 hellosailor

Best of luck everyone!!!

Anyone?

Do they take laser?

I was hoping to pay them in cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Kentish

Is it not 5 o click today....does anyone know if you have to pay the full amount up front...Hoping to get 4 tickets...fingers crossed!!

CWF wrote: »
    Can you use the same email link on a number of different devices?
    Yes you can but Im not sure if it will give you any advantage?

Why? It means I can refresh on my phone and laptop.. or do you think I'd be competing against myself almost, like canceling myself out?

Kentish wrote: »
    Is it not 5 o click today....does anyone know if you have to pay the full amount up front...Hoping to get 4 tickets...fingers crossed!!

No its 5 their time so 4 our time!

you have to pay the full amount online when you get the tickets...
    :)

CWF wrote: »
    Why? It means I can refresh on my phone and laptop.. or do you think I'd be competing against myself almost, like canceling myself out?
    Im not sure but people here were saying not to refresh the page because it moves you to the back of the que....

I got tickets to glastonbury and we had to refresh the page constantly so it was a bit different...

• Advertisement

Yeah but I imagine that's not until the tickets actually go onsale, like when you get back this first page.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 AsanteSamuel22

if i open the link from the same email on two seperate laptops, does the second link cancel out the first one or act like a refresh??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Hey, is it just visa/ visa debit they will accept, or are they accepting laser/paypal also?

http://www.tomorrowland.com/en/faq

take a look at the FAQ on the website :)

working for anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Ya im in the waiting line:
    You're in the waiting line

This automatic waiting line keeps track of your position in the queue. When you refresh your page, you will automatically become last in line again, so we strongly advise you not to do so. Opening multiple tabs within a browser does not increase your chances. Once the queue is opened, the waiting line is based on a 'first come, first served' principle.

This waiting line gives no guarantee that you reach the actual ticket shop to buy a ticket, but it's the fairest way.

Once you obtained a ticket, you will receive the wristbands by mail. Please don't forget to enter your postal address with house number if you purchase your tickets!

No you?

queue.paylogic.nl server not responding?

Sh1te, perpetual loading on 3 laptops

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 AsanteSamuel22

took me 3 mins to get into the waiting line. whaddya reckon the chances guys?

Advertisement