Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomorrowland 2013 (everything and anything)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

They should just do a lottery next year for pre registered people, stop all this time wasting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Bollix

We're processing the orders
    The majority of the available tickets have been sold, however there might still be a small number of tickets available. This depends on the feedback we get from the banks that process the actual payments. The great interest for this event has a profound impact on the systems of these banks, so we're waiting for them to provide final feedback on all processed payments.

As long as you see this page, you still have a very slim chance to obtain a ticket. We kindly ask you to be patient. You will keep your position in the waiting line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

We're processing the orders
    The majority of the available tickets have been sold, however there might still be a small number of tickets available. This depends on the feedback we get from the banks that process the actual payments. The great interest for this event has a profound impact on the systems of these banks, so we're waiting for them to provide final feedback on all processed payments.

As long as you see this page, you still have a very slim chance to obtain a ticket. We kindly ask you to be patient. You will keep your position in the waiting line.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 AsanteSamuel22

anyone get the updated message? slim chance of getting tickets if ther ppls payments fail. :( minging

No irish got them it seems.

• Advertisement

Scum of the earth

End of the road lads?

Loads of people on facebook are getting errors when trying to pay. Maybe there's still a chance.

clutching at straws

What do i do now? i planned my life around this :p

• Advertisement

I suppose oxygen if its a decent line up.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Was in the que after 2mins,
    Heart Broken ha,

May try Get to ASOT 600 At den bosch

• Registered Users Posts: 23 AsanteSamuel22

Got a Saturday comfort. still sunday and friday regulars available. hang in there lads. BOOOOOOOOOOOM

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Howrthings

Still in the queue i'll have to drag myself away from it eventually this is ridiculous 1hr 40mins

Is it worth flights just to go for one day?

You're lucky to be in the queue

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Methememb wrote: »
    Is it worth flights just to go for one day?

Wouldnt think so, Finshed at like 12, Unless you were to go back to amsterdam or somewhere for a few days before and after

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

I need one of those "hang in there posters"...

This has been a disaster, has to change to a lottery system like Glastonbury next year.

Tomorrowland is sold out
    People of Tomorrowland, all Tomorrowland tickets have been sold out!

well thats the end of me

• Advertisement

What a load of shîte

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Lc201395

horsehit, pile of cunty bastards

What i dont understand is they have demand of millions but decide not to expand their stages, lineups and the festival site, they could make so much more money, stupid ****s

• Registered Users Posts: 18 shenanigan

Waited 30 minutes for the page to load, then got the message to say I was in the que, was in the que for over 40 minutes, it then went to say that all were sold and they were waiting for the banks to confirm payments, waited another 30 mins or so then I got into the shop, all they had was single day passes for fridaybsaturday and Sunday, chose 2 for Saturday and 2 for Sunday clicked the next step, the page loaded and said that they were not available, however it was then showing a package for dreamville plus four full madness passes clicked on them said a prayer and clicked next step, my prayers must have been answered as it then went to the payment section. I'm over the moon :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Lc201395

anyone going with no tickets and barging through the gate and jumping the wall or something, be good craic!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Lc201395 wrote: »
    anyone going with no tickets and barging through the gate and jumping the wall or something, be good craic!!

744067d1355242083-any-2013-nimble-9-news-notsureifserious.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭mossy464

Was in the queue for 2 hours before being told it was sold out.

Gutted. Need a good festival in Europe with at least some proper dance music cus I cant do the washout of Creamfields for a third time. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Ultra Europe looks decent

shenanigan wrote: »
    Waited 30 minutes for the page to load, then got the message to say I was in the que, was in the que for over 40 minutes, it then went to say that all were sold and they were waiting for the banks to confirm payments, waited another 30 mins or so then I got into the shop, all they had was single day passes for fridaybsaturday and Sunday, chose 2 for Saturday and 2 for Sunday clicked the next step, the page loaded and said that they were not available, however it was then showing a package for dreamville plus four full madness passes clicked on them said a prayer and clicked next step, my prayers must have been answered as it then went to the payment section. I'm over the moon :D

I call shenanigans.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭clonadlad

Lc201395 wrote: »
    Watch out for the dogs though.. I'm not joking.

• Advertisement

CWF wrote: »
    Ultra Europe looks decent

just had a google, looks class but probably hard/expensive to get to?

Advertisement