Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Shock Troopers, MVS cart

Options
  • 05-10-2012 6:48pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Got this off Mitch in the Spring but haven't used it.
    I'm after a PS3 Move set up tbh, that's my preferred trade on this.
    Other options would be US Snes or Famicom games.
    That said, anything interesting will be considered.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Just to reiterate, this is one of the best Neo Geo games of all time. Anyone with an MVS unit needs to own a copy. It lives in Metal Slug's shadow, but is almost as good.

I'm really surprised you still have it to be honest. Someone should have snapped it up ages ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

I have Space Megaforce, but it's cartridge only. I also have Hagane for trade, I think, but it's a Japanese game.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Which version is it?
    Jap, US, Pal?

I have Space Megaforce already :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'd be looking for a bit more than a Snes game tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

If you have it, you don't want another copy. I don't have much else in the line of US SNES games that I'm letting go. They're mostly PAL and Japanese.

• Advertisement

Well, I'm not just looking for US Snes games, let me know of whatever you might have, it'll all be considered

Is this really what it has come to?
    No one prepared to offer something respectable for this fine game??

For Shame!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement