Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RMA with HWVS

Options
  • 05-10-2012 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Did a quick search and couldnt find anything. Anyway have a GPU to RMA ,its dead found out thats what the problem was. So i know ill have to give them a call but any idea after how long after i send it away ill have a new one shipped?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

around 2 weeks. maybe a few more days cause of how long it takes to get back to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

Sent off an email on saturday, and havent recieved an email back off them. Should i be worried or would that be normal practice to have to wait that long on a returns email?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

Log into your hardwareversand profile, go to my profile then complaint. You can select the item you want to return then it gives you a UPS label to print out.

Thanks a mil guessing its "Artikel Defekt" as a choice?

Got this email back off of HWVS today
    Dear Mr. Lawless ,

we have noticed that your Iban and Bic number is missing regarding your credit note. So we would like to ask you to tell us your Iban and Bic for transferring the open amount to your bank account.

Many thanks in advance.

When i sent it off i specified a 1 to 1 exchange for a working model, why would they be looking to refund me the money for it? Would it be out of stock or what?

Thanks for any replies

• Advertisement

Maybe just a mix up (what it sounds like from the way the message is worded)

I returned an item around the same time as you, they got it Tuesday last week and replacement arrived this morning, didn't get any emails.

shows the difference, considering i only got that message this morning.

I replied saying that i wanted a 1 to 1 exchange and everything else just waiting on a reply or confirmation that its been sent off

Got this reply this afternoon
    Dear Mr. Lawless,

Unfortunately we can not replace the item once again because it is really elaborate and expensive for us to deliver into foreign countries, especially since the item has been replaced for the second time.

Therefore, we will transfer the amount in the next few days. So please send us your IBAN and BIC number.

Many thanks for your appreciation.

Best regards,

Fro starters this isnt the second time the item has been replaced. Would most of their business not be to foreign countries?

Im getting really annoied with it, if they transfer the money back into the account i used, ill probley just end up buying from somewere else thats more expensive and ill have to pay delivery on it again.

Anyone have any input on this?

strange... maybe you were sent a faulty item that was returned by someone else which might explain why they say it was replaced once already.

• Advertisement

But surely that isnt a reason for them to have an excuse not to replace it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

Very strange alright :o Perhaps call them up yourself as they could be making a mistake?

While frustrating, the store has every right to do this I'm afraid :mad:

I understand that they have the right to refund the money instead of replacing, i just thought it would be easier for both HWVS and me to have it replaced.

Ill give them a ring tomorrow and try get it sorted.

Part arrvied yesterday, wasnt expecting it what so ever. Just delighted its been replaced and working.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Was the label you got off the site a pre-paid UPS label?

TomCo wrote: »
    Was the label you got off the site a pre-paid UPS label?

Yep, that's what I used, then use this link to arrange a collection.

https://wwwapps.ups.com/pickup/schedule?loc=en_IE&WT.svl=PNRO_L1

Spix already answered the question, but yeah it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

That's strange, because the label I got off the website isn't a UPS pre-paid label. I rang UPS and confirmed as such.

See attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

Yeah, your right. That defiantly isn't a UPS shipping label. Perhaps you should contact them through phone and explain your situation?

I wonder if they got rid of the UPS labels and now we have to pay to return it.

• Advertisement

spix wrote: »
    I wonder if they got rid of the UPS labels and now we have to pay to return it.

Maybe thats why i had trouble with them posting it back to me?

Advertisement