Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From chore to addiction!!

Options
  • 05-10-2012 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

And so it begins........

With a few mini marathons behind me and a few fun runs, I`m taking things a step further!
    In the past my running was pretty seasonal, that is to say that I don't exercise outdoors if its raining! Or cold! Now, thanks ti Lidl`s latest offers I have invested in some warm outdoor gear, no excuses now!
    I haven't decided if I want to run a marathon.......yet! It is on my VERY long lift of life time aims but thsts along with visiting the North Pole and becoming president!

So this week I managed Mons: 7km in about 40 mins and Weds 7km in 40 mins

So its on and up from here, regular logging my training and actually doing some training. I`m worried about the cold dark evenings that are approaching.
    Also still toying with the dea of a running club, that's always on my mind!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

And so it begins........

With a few mini marathons behind me and a few fun runs, I`m taking things a step further!
    In the past my running was pretty seasonal, that is to say that I don't exercise outdoors if its raining! Or cold! Now, thanks ti Lidl`s latest offers I have invested in some warm outdoor gear, no excuses now!
    I haven't decided if I want to run a marathon.......yet! It is on my VERY long lift of life time aims but thsts along with visiting the North Pole and becoming president!

So this week I managed Mons: 7km in about 40 mins and Weds 7km in 40 mins

So its on and up from here, regular logging my training and actually doing some training. I`m worried about the cold dark evenings that are approaching.
    Also still toying with the dea of a running club, that's always on my mind!

Should aim for a 5 k or 10k in December. Small targets along the way will keep u focus.

Advertisement